ATF or. Top hobbyist for providers

Hey. If have to hit the ATM before i get there.
The least she can do is return the favor
Just as some of the other providers have said, if you're an ATF for a provider you will know, and in most cases without them having to tell you. Also, as some have said, it's mostly about how you treat them. BeIng able to take it to another level in the bedroom helps too.

All the signs will be there. Just be sure to read them clearly
Hmmm, I'm thinking 90%+ times it's defined as, money talks and BS walks

Just my 2cents

Have a great and wonderful Hump day
You are correct sir. Plus 1

Just as some of the other providers have said, if you're an ATF for a provider you will know, and in most cases without them having to tell you. Also, as some have said, it's mostly about how you treat them. BeIng able to take it to another level in the bedroom helps too.

All the signs will be there. Just be sure to read them clearly Originally Posted by StopShort
I'm just honored I made someones list. Cool thread. Here's my opinion since I'm on the list. I dont' give a fuck she put my "name" out there. I also assume the other dudes on there probably don't care either because they are laid gentlemen who treat the ladies properly like me. BTW It's not my "name" she listed its my handle and that's why we have them. Secondly if a provider thinks a client is only seeing her and no other providers at any other point in their life holy shit she's dumb. -Nuff said
Digital fucker

Well said. You've got that wise man shit going on. Wish I could view the world like you do.

There's not too many of these whores that respect anything other than the money in your wallet but they'll pretend to just like they pretend to like you and enjoy fucking you as long as they are getting that money.

I can appreciate a whoree that lets me go ass to mouth but respect her for it? LMAO! Originally Posted by Whispers
Or pretend like you gave them an "O"
Too many "O"s to count
Some of these suckers are too funny