Very Sad—Please Read

Methods are different, but motive could be the same. I can't help but wonder if there is a connection between what happened here and what happened in Fort Worth in late May. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
You mean the closing of Candy Shop?

Two words----

Energy Worx
Not Candyshop. Hell, that place was around for such a short time that you and I are probably the only ones who remember it.

McCart and Camp Bowie. The latter had been on operation, under varying owners, for 20 or so years before someone gave LE a big hard-on for the then-current owners.
That is called Blackmail and is illegal. Go directly to the police and tell them you are being blackmailed and possibly extorted. They don't care about your past. As long as you do not bring your child to the establishment, you are not violating any child endangerment statutes for CPS to worry about.
At the very least consult an attorney. Originally Posted by blue3122
Exactly! Especially if it is recorded and the recording is audible.
SweetKendall, it might not be worth fighting and risking the safety of you and your loved ones. The way I see it, you would have more to lose than gain if you choose to fight.

Sorry this happened to you. Hope you and your loved ones stay safe.
One such competitor had lured my friend into a scenario where he thought he was going to meet a young lady. In reality it was ownership of a competitor in the AMP/Studio/Agency market. Originally Posted by Suite A Dallas
For the record he did record the conversation, on a voice recorder in his pocket though and not on the phone. Originally Posted by Suite A Dallas
Why was your business partner carrying a recording device in his pocket if he was just going to meet a girl? I assume he was going to hobby with her, and if so why does he need a recording device? Or if he was going to try to talk to her and lure her to work at your studio, I still have the same question about the recording device? This part sounds fishy. For him to have thought to carry a recording device makes me think either he was up to something shady and just got more than he bargained for, or this part is simply disinformation meant to mislead the other party that was involved in the altercation that probably would read this post and to make them weary of further action.

Sounds like your business partner is a hobbyist/WK with some legit business experience but not hobby business experience. Hobby business experience would have taught him how to LLC/P.O. Box/fake identity his way into never leaving a paper trail that traced back to him in the real world. Hobby business experience would have taught you both that opening a studio is not as easy as signing a lease, getting an LLC, and putting up an ad. There are very shady characters involved in that side of the business, including some police, and if you don't know what you're doing leave it alone.

Even though you said your intentions were to help newer girls out in the business, I'm sure you would have been taking more than the door fee so you would essentially be a pimp. Like the other poster said, pimping ain't easy.
  • motor
  • 11-22-2014, 07:01 AM
So, let me get this straight blackmaleindallas, your concern is about a recording device. Not the fact that the store front was busted out in two different occasions, she and him where threatened and he was greeted outside after the meeting by four guys who took and busted his phone. Yea, I can see where a recorder would be of much more concern.
To the OP... Remember what I posted when you originally posted a thread on you intentions. The stakes are a lot higher, and i would follow the advices that tell you to avoid aggreessive measiures at all costs. Going to the police with an accusation of extoraion might be suicidal. The police will possibly get the guya, but you will not escapenfrommthe polices research.

As i said on my original post, being a provider is a minor offense. Being a Madam is a whole diferent game. Its a big dog fight, and LE likes to catch big dogs.

Beast of luck sweetie. Think on the integrity of your family first. Get out while you still can.
I'm pretty sure running a brothel/studio is not legit. I'm sure CPS can do a lot with that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Not really as long as the children are not in that establishment and the children are not used for illegal activities. It will take alot to prove there's illegal activity going on. Can't go on just hearsay.
SweetKendall,
First off, kuddos to you for posting this.
Secondly, I can assure you that Energy Worx keeps to itself here in FortvWorth. Like you, we had very similar things happen to us and our girls back in May. We also spoke with the owner of 2 other studios (both now closed)who said he had received the same harrassment as we were receiving.
Feel free to call me or Lita, and we can let you know what(who) we found to be the source. Im sure you will find it interesting, if you do not know already.

Sincerely,
Nikki
SweetKendall, I know we have never met but just from reading your posts you are very upstanding and well respected provider in our niche corner of the world. I think you will find that no matter what decision you make you will have the support of the majority of the community on this board regardless if it is from a hobbyist or provider. I find it rather disgusting that the competition would stoop to this thuggish level of activities because they fear that you may hurt there business by either providing a better business model/advertising/hobby friendly environment. If it is ever known who did this to you more than likely that will hurt the asshats business alone just from there unprovoked actions. I am in no way trying to tell you to release that information as that is your choice.

Regardless no matter what you decide to do. Just make sure that your decision is just that, your decision. Not because of what Tom, Dick, or Asshat is trying to force you to make a decision.
SweetKendall,
First off, kuddos to you for posting this.
Secondly, I can assure you that Energy Worx keeps to itself here in FortvWorth. Like you, we had very similar things happen to us and our girls back in May. We also spoke with the owner of 2 other studios (both now closed)who said he had received the same harrassment as we were receiving.
Feel free to call me or Lita, and we can let you know what(who) we found to be the source. Im sure you will find it interesting, if you do not know already.

Sincerely,
Nikki Originally Posted by massagediva2009
I am just quoting to make sure those who are skepical to understand Kendall isn't full of shit. Kendall I hope all gets resolved in a positive way
I am just quoting to make sure those who are skepical to understand Kendall isn't full of shit. Kendall I hope all gets resolved in a positive way Originally Posted by Thatdude
Anyone who knows Sweet Kendall at all knows elaborate subterfuge isn't her style. There's an abundance of back-stabbing asshole sociopaths in the hobby, but Kendall has never been one of them.
So, let me get this straight blackmaleindallas, your concern is about a recording device. Not the fact that the store front was busted out in two different occasions, she and him where threatened and he was greeted outside after the meeting by four guys who took and busted his phone. Yea, I can see where a recorder would be of much more concern. Originally Posted by motor
My point was that tidbit seems to have been glossed over. I mean, do you carry a recording device with you at all times? How about some of the times? Further, you have a recording device on you when you hobby? It's just wierd that if I'm going to meet a girl I just so happen to have my trusty recording device with me. I mean weird as in some details have been omitted.

In general, most of these alerts/sob stories etc. are part true and part fiction. Or at best some pertinent details have been left out. Since she's filed a police report and won't name what other shop was involved in attempting to intimidate her, then the thread really has no purpose other than to get some sympathy and maybe a sympathy session or two.
This thread is way too long for any of us to read to the end, but if anybody short of the Zetas thinks they are going to drop their new "spa" into the hottest AMP strip in Dallas and not get a tap on the shoulder/welcome wagon visit from the neighbors is fing crazy. Good luck.
This thread is way too long for any of us to read to the end, but if anybody short of the Zetas thinks they are going to drop their new "spa" into the hottest AMP strip in Dallas and not get a tap on the shoulder/welcome wagon visit from the neighbors is fing crazy. Good luck. Originally Posted by ftango4

That is probably true, but since the physical address of where they are at is ONLY given to screened clients, then it stands to reason that it probably was a WK of another studio that either received the address once screening was passed and canceled the session or actually went ahead with a session and then reported back to the other studio. The only studio that has WKs that are that loyal to their cause is Relax2013. And, they just started up last year, I bet their location they started was not vandalized and threatened by the AMPS in the area.