My Hairy Pussy

Ha!!! I can see it now...me walking around with a big ol' Nike swoosh in my pubic area Lol Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Holiday Bush!! I've seen a Christmas tree and a Jack-O-Lantern, but what would you do for Thanksgiving, a turkey?? LMAO!!

Very Hot pics too Bliss!!!!
I'm an old fashioned perv. I love a hairy snatch. The hairier the better.

Besides, it's a twofer. I can chow down and floss my teeth at the same time.
I'm an old fashioned perv. I love a hairy snatch. The hairier the better.

Besides, it's a twofer. I can chow down and floss my teeth at the same time. Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
That's what I'm talking about...an ol school perv, efficient and can multi-task. That's my kinda guy

You all are cracking me up over here!!
Holiday Bush!! I've seen a Christmas tree and a Jack-O-Lantern, but what would you do for Thanksgiving, a turkey?? LMAO!!

Very Hot pics too Bliss!!!! Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Thank you

Not sure about Thanksgiving but I guess I can have someone design the upcoming Holiday symbol ...and it better not look like a pot plant.
That's what I'm talking about...an ol school perv, efficient and can multi-task. That's my kinda guy

You all are cracking me up over here!!
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Thanks, Bliss. It's nice to be appreciated for my positive qualities.
I don't mind a little bit of hair. As long as it doesn't look like the full on 70s bush!
"We've got bush". You don't hear that often these days. Come on now, who's old enough to remember that line?
I'm pretty old school myself, and I prefer a nicely trimmed bush. I hope that we get to meet sometime soon so that I can enjoy the company of the legendary Bliss...
I volunteer to trim it like a roman candle.Because she is hotter than the fourth of july !!!
how long has it been since it was bare ?

how much growth are we talkin, cuz I am kinda turned on by it.
With Bliss there can be no wrong. Can grow too much in a couple of weeks. And with that still be able to find the way to the honey pot.
I'm bare where it counts and trimmed up top.

I haven't waxed in a long time and therefore don't do the landing strip. I can never shave a landing strip evenly. So I just edge up the sides and keep my bush trimmed down.

I have a 'juicy' pussy, as I've been told, so I like having it with some hair on it.
I also like knowing I'm smooth and freshly shaven every where else.

I'd go wax it if I ever had time to grow it out long enough to get it waxed. Seems I have a client right when I'm grown out enough to go get it done. Oh well, shaving it is. I do my best.
It's funny this came up on chat and I said something so, freaking awesome that I decided to use it as my signature...... I for one don't mind a bare kitty but a hint of pubis get your extra points

Ladies while I'm down there it might be nice to see a hint of pubis. I'm not talking about a huge 70's Playboy bush or anything. Just something that reminds me that I'm performing cunnilingus on an adult.
Speaking for myself NO Originally Posted by Thatdude
Ditto. If your profile says bare and you're hairy, that's a deal breaker.
Hair is the new bare. I'm a little old school, I love a bush, makes it interesting when you down there. When it's wet It's like dew on grass. No problem as long as it is not all over.