Alexis Madison

newyorkboy has been a member since then my not so intellectual friend at least do your research before u make yourself look like a ass
uggghhh and im the blonde one LMAO
newyorkboy has been a member since then my not so intellectual friend at least do your research before u make yourself look like a ass Originally Posted by Kayla Flowers
Newyorkboy has done nothing but try to help out her in this thread, so why are you attacking him?
I suggest you go back and read the whole thread.

The way you are acting on here is not going to help you get clients. You don't need to tell us you were in high school in 2011, we can tell.

Now everyone play nice. Grad a dick or pussy and fill your hands so you can't type no more.
NEWYORKBOY HAS BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2011!!!!

Do your research before u point fingers & make yourself look like a Ass
Do your research
i know that if U Go back & read the thread i was defending Maddie and Newyorkboy
KAYLA FLOWERS YOU STOLE YOUR CLIENT'S CAR AND DROVE AWAY!
And he edited his posting he said that Newyorkboy was a fake profile for me or maddie
Huskerman23 im pretty sure that that ridiculous accusation has been cleared up

Couture
Maleficent Mistress

My ECCIE Reviews

IMO...that isn't Nalia Nixon. They both have similar facial bone structures, but the girl in the BP ad the skin tone of an ebony provider.

Then I came across this...http://werenoangels.courtesansites.com/models

You can not access her photos unless you register with the agency's website. Her profile is the only one that is locked and is viewable to "Member's Only"
I give up, this is like talking to one of my kids. They need to make a rule on here like In AA, if you have less than a year in the program you have nothing to share, therefore sit back, shut up and listen. You might learn something!
  • Netx9
  • 09-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Huskerman23 im pretty sure that that ridiculous accusation has been cleared up.

<snip>

IMO...that isn't Nalia Nixon. They both have similar facial bone structures, but the girl in the BP ad the skin tone of an ebony provider.

Then I came across this...http://werenoangels.courtesansites.com/models

You can not access her photos unless you register with the agency's website. Her profile is the only one that is locked and is viewable to "Member's Only" Originally Posted by Kayla Flowers
Cleared up? I think not. Note the IMO - In My Opinion. One hobbyist opinion does not a jury make. How about a showcase with some pictures so we can judge for ourselves?
Well.... well... well.... I know someone who deserves a swift quick in the ass for trying to convince me that you were 100% drama free awesome provider.

Just a few points might help you in the future....
1.]When bumping an "alert" about how you are a hit and miss YMMV provider.... try not to sound like you dont know your ass from the hole in the ground.
2.] When someone goes out of their way to tell me how awesome you are and that you're just getting unnecessary flack... please refrain from going out of your way to make him look like a jackass ( thats just plain rude)

AND FOR THE RECORD... NEWYORKBOY.... great guy and an even better client . Known him for years and have NEVER had an issue.

*LOOKS AT U KNOW WHO AND JUST SHAKES MY HEAD* we are going to have to have a serious talk about who deserves your seal of approval and who you should just let hang themselves. I thought i taught u better than that lol
My Showcase disappeared contacted Denver mods but im on bp sipsap and have my own website
My comments where not directed to newyorkboy but to smooth sailing i was defending Maddie and Newyorkboy after i pointed out smooth sailing ignorant remark he edited his posting
Only three things have come out of this thread for me.

1. Alexis NCNS someone, later she got back to him and he was satisfied. In other words, I would probably give Alexis a chance some day if she was a provider I had been considering.

2. Kayla Flowers jumped into this thread and made sure I would never ever want to take a chance on seeing her as she clearly demonstrates she doesn't know what is going on.

3. MsLadyY and Kay2Day show once again why they have a large client base, lots of great reviews, and much respect from many on this board.