Who is the biggest nymphomaniac on eccie?

I've Always been a Nympho! That's why this profession is Perfect for me!
I've Always been a Nympho! That's why this profession is Perfect for me! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
You're gorgeous
what kind of dirty sex?
  • thegj
  • 11-20-2018, 10:40 AM
Dallas Rain
An incredible lady I met last week in San Antonio, true to the word GILF provider,is so cool and honest about her insatiable love for sex, review coming, a real Flower Girl... Originally Posted by danfunseeker

Love GILFS !!!!
Nice, just catching up on this thread due to recent posts before realizing it could be cut in about half if you take out the worthless posts about this gal and that gal without current names or contact info and get back to the original question "So who here is truly the insatiable women ?". To go on about stories and not name any relevant gals who patronize this site or have contact info otherwise, is just a waste of time. Now I just wasted more of my time, and yours, just by typing this!! LOL And for the record, I'll have to agree with thgj and Atheena that DallasRain is truly insatiable
I can't get enough. I have an ex that thought he wanted a girl like me, a month later I had to pack my bags and leave. This is why I love my job it feeds my belly and my appetite.
Got to be Dallas Rain.
Marilyn Chambers was in a film called

INSATIABLE

I guess I'm a INSATIABLE masturbator in my arrogant opinion!
I saw the word "nymphomaniac" and immediately thought of the lovely DDMcGee. Some of you old timers in Texas and especially here in San Antonio will remember her. Gawd damn, that gal was up for anything, with a smile on her face and twinkle in her eye. It was a sad, sad day when she retired. To this day, it makes me smile remembering the fun we had