Syria...sounds like Thw Wacko Kid is writing Trumps tweets!

Firstly, it’s absolute fact, not bullshit. We’ve got less than a single battalion in Syria, not nearly enough to make a difference. If you want people there for nothing more than saying ‘na na na na na you can’t bomb us’ go get yourself a passport, or send your kids.
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 01:22 PM
Firstly, it’s absolute fact, not bullshit. We’ve got less than a single battalion in Syria, not nearly enough to make a difference. If you want people there for nothing more than saying ‘na na na na na you can’t bomb us’ go get yourself a passport, or send your kids. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Indeed. Let them send their children over there. I wish we could do that. You would see people back tracking so fast it would make a head spin. Our boys do not belong over there. There will never be peace in that region - ever - so let them figure it out for themselves.

Firstly, it’s absolute fact, not bullshit. We’ve got less than a single battalion in Syria, not nearly enough to make a difference. If you want people there for nothing more than saying ‘na na na na na you can’t bomb us’ go get yourself a passport, or send your kids. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 01:40 PM
Indeed. Let them send their children over there. I wish we could do that. You would see people back tracking so fast it would make a head spin. Our boys do not belong over there. There will never be peace in that region - ever - so let them figure it out for themselves. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Why are we defending the Israelis and Saudis then?

Why do you support their defense?

Why are you so hypocritical?

The Kurds have been much more useful than the Israelis' of late.

Are those questions too difficult?

Neville Chamberlain? GFY, I lived with those savages for several years, each and every sect is fucked in the head one way or another. Maybe you find offering up a 10yo daughter for gang raping for $3 appealing. I don’t, and couldn’t give a single fuck if we nuked the entire region out of existence.

And how TF exactly is it that you claim hypocrisy when an opinion on other places wasn’t given? Are you clairvoyant or just stupid? Oh yeah, it’s ORANGE MAN BAD. President Trump removes troops, as he promised, and all the sudden the left is a bunch of war mongers. If he 10x the force in country you’d be crying to NOT send troops. You twits are are so transparent. Try an original thought for once.
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Indeed. Let them send their children over there. I wish we could do that. . Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Let us see sugarpants…..are you for defending Israel? Saudi Aribia?

Were you for GWB's 2003 Iraq invasion?

Me do think you are a confused hypocrite if yes to any of those questions.

• WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 03:45 PM
Neville Chamberlain? GFY, I lived with those savages for several years, each and every sect is fucked in the head one way or another. . Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Are they as fucked in the head as you and Trump?

• WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=Jacuzzme;1061808939]

? Are you clairvoyant or just stupid? QUOTE]

Clairvoyant is the correct answer for the stupid SOB's in the crowd.

You’re full of shit. Each and every area has its own set of geopolitical ramifications. You’re comparisons are puerile and uninformed. Go argue with someone on your own level, try the local grade school.
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2019, 04:12 PM
You’re full of shit. Each and every area has its own set of geopolitical ramifications. . Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yes...so why should we continue to support Israel? Saudi Aribia?

The same can be said about those shit holes.

And without our support would turn in to major shit holes.

You finally got it right unlike some hypocritical racist Trumptards in this forum... Originally Posted by andymarksman
finally??? what do you mean?

I've been saying for 2 years that Turkey should be kicked out of NATO when I found out that they were responsible for funding and arming ISIS terrorists as part of an effort to over throw Bashar Assad.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...gan-education/
thanx for the link. not really surprising that Ergodan would take this direction, he wants a return to the glory of the Ottoman empire.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2019, 10:04 AM
finally??? what do you mean?

I've been saying for 2 years that Turkey should be kicked out of NATO when I found out that they were responsible for funding and arming ISIS terrorists as part of an effort to over throw Bashar Assad.

thanx for the link. not really surprising that Ergodan would take this direction, he wants a return to the glory of the Ottoman empire. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you understand why Judge Sullivan called Michael Flynn almost a traitor?

He was against the current President of Turkey when he was in the military....but after joining the Trump campaign and Flynn's company receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars...he writes a piece praising the SOB.

In my world Flynn is a fucking traitor.