Ass or Titties?

Why are you even bring up KK. She never mentioned her. You're shit game is weak as always. Originally Posted by Good_Delights
But my head game is & That's all that matters... NEXT....
Ass until i see some big ole juicy titties then I start to drift off into Boobie land!
Kiss and Lick this fat juicy ass
Kiss and Lick this fat juicy ass
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
ok. Sure thing.
Only if you want to .. lol
Only if you want to .. lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I do. I do. I want to.
Taint beats both titties and ass. Originally Posted by pyramider
As much as I love me some good taint, I'm basically a leg man. Love them long shapely legs.
I remember a line from a movie...
"Look at them legs, the way they go all the way up and make an ass of themselves"
So given the two choices I would go with ass.
But what I really find attractive in a woman is a slender waist. Something proportionate to her build.
But that's another thread all together.
Ass to Waist Ratio.
I'm an ass man, nothing sexier than walking behind a sexy woman with a nice big ole shapely bootie. Yeah it definitely needs a good shape. And I like those A/B size titties with those giant cheese puff nipples... I'm a ass and nipple man. The rest of the body has to be sexy too.
I like both but if I had to choose it would be the ass! I love a big fat round juicy ass. Cherri Plum ass looks real good too.
Well since the lady offered, I'm kissing and licking if you don't mind.

And CAseyKK I'm right there with you....hitting it from back, reach around tits in hand,....or tits in mouth and balls deep from front. Easing the back pain for u baby.

Tough sell since I like all the above.
well im 38 31 49 lick away and I like a good spanking
Always tities..!! 😜.. ( . )( . )