Frienship in the hobby

Saw a ad in the personals( women wanting men). The author was wanting someone to take her to e restaurant without a drive through.
I never go out to the five star restaurants alone but if I find the occasion to take a woman I then enjoy it. The idea of having a good looking woman on my arm gives my ego a big boost.
I have a friend I met in the hobby. He started as my standing clock-free appointment each week, then we spent less and less time in the bedroom, then we morphed into a non-sexual friendship.

He doesn't pay me and I don't expect to be paid. Originally Posted by SA Angel
this seems like something logical. a step by step thing where two people enjoy each others company
I made two really great friends in the hobby that have developed into really great friendships that work both ways. I have been taken out to dinner several times and money has never become an issue for either party. If a friendship is measured by a tab, it isn't a friendship. So that bullshit about it not being possible might have more to do with a poor attitude and immaturity more than anything. As long as no one is being used or abused who cares who does or does not enjoy each other's company. Life is fleeting at best. So take what joy and connection you can while your here.