Why Not Peacefully Secede Now?

I made NO case for secession IDIOT. I only opined that secession won't happen over cultural issues............if it is to happen it will be over more basic issues like taxation, property rights, wealth redistribution, etc.

You need remedial reading instruction mope.

And history tells us your "majority of people" is a bullshit requirement for secession to occur.

You just making that shit up or you have some historical proof to offer us?

Secession is a revolutionary political movement (event); every significant political movement generally starts out WITHOUT an initial "majority" of support. We just witnessed one in the Rainbow Revolution.

Why are you such a dumb fuck?
I made NO case for secession IDIOT. I only opined that secession won't happen over cultural issues............if it is to happen it will be over more basic issues like taxation, property rights, wealth redistribution, etc.

And history tells us your "majority of people" is a bullshit requirement for secession to occur.

Secession is a revolutionary political movement (event); every significant political movement generally starts out WITHOUT an initial "majority" of support. We just witnessed one in the Rainbow Revolution.

Why are you such a dumb fuck? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah, SURE you're not making a case for secession. It just seems that way, right?

We have longer memories than you. Every time there is a thread about seceding or disobeying the federal government, you always jump in on the secessionist side don't you?

Why are you such a lying fuck?

Yeah, SURE you're not making a case for secession. It just seems that way, right?

We have longer memories than you. Every time there is a thread about seceding or disobeying the federal government, you always jump in on the secessionist side don't you?

Why are you such a lying fuck?

And the Rainbow Revolution, in case you hadn't noticed, wasn't a secessionist movement or even a revolutionary movement for that matter.

It was a good example of a grass roots movement that started out small and through persuasion and political activism, persuaded a majority of the American people that their demand for equal treatment was just.

They worked within the system.

That is pretty much the opposite of a secessionist movement. So why did you bring them up?

In other words, why are you such a dumb fuck, Whirlagay?
If you think the laws of the United States of America control, then it's against the law to secede.

If you think you have enough people willing to pick up rifles and argue about the laws of the United States of America, then you have a rebellion.

We need some proof that EVERY significant Politcal movement GENERALLY stays without an I itial "majority" of support.

BULLSHIT. You're LYING again.

You made that shit up. The sentence doesn't even make sense.

LINK to support that premise. And, while you're at it, produce that link to MLK, MOPE!
I think the case for secession is easy. It will just take a fight. That won't happen because 80% of the people don't give a shit as long as they have 100+ TV channels and sports teams to cheer for. The people are easily bought and pacified. Nothing is going to happen, until one day when the full force of the police state of Amerikka is revealed. Then it will be too late.

So just enjoy being alive. Take walks. Plant a garden. Find your own peace within yourself.
I think the case for secession is easy. It will just take a fight. That won't happen because 80% of the people don't give a shit as long as they have 100+ TV channels and sports teams to cheer for. The people are easily bought and pacified. Nothing is going to happen, until one day when the full force of the police state of Amerikka is revealed. Then it will be too late.

So just enjoy being alive. Take walks. Plant a garden. Find your own peace within yourself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nailed it.

So just enjoy being alive. Take walks. Plant a garden. Find your own peace within yourself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes, the full force of the police state in Amerikka.....where you can have 100 TV channels, sports teams, nice long walks, big gardens and your own peace within yourself. Sure sounds like a miserable police state.
Then shoot the queers?
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 07:56 AM
Then shoot the queers? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are publicly making a suicide request?
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 07:57 AM
Yes, the full force of the police state in Amerikka.....where you can have 100 TV channels, sports teams, nice long walks, big gardens and your own peace within yourself. Sure sounds like a miserable police state. Originally Posted by timpage
Government forces you to bake cakes for people you don't want to, hire who they tell you, think the way they dictate, taxes the shit out of you, gives the money to your enemies who wish to destroy your way of life, etc motherfucker.
You are publicly making a suicide request? Originally Posted by DSK
Another JL-Ism!

Give it up, Fraud Flintstone!

You are a disgrace to the Diaspora, slave-fucker!
The Mexican army has a total of 280,000 men and women, many are draftees with only limited training. Their ships are former US ships that are a minimum of 30 years old. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They can pay someone to serve for them .. so many are simply poor people looking for meals, clothes, and shelter....not a "fight" ... and that's one reason the "bad guys" operate with impunity....that's been the case for 50-60 years.

During WWII, Veracruz was a German U-boat base and they had a treaty with us in opposition to Japan ... their participation in the Pacific was dropping some shit off the West Coast, which did nothing more than kill fish.

Back to the fun.
Yes, the full force of the police state in Amerikka.....where you can have 100 TV channels, sports teams, nice long walks, big gardens and your own peace within yourself. Sure sounds like a miserable police state. Originally Posted by timpage
Then what's the problem?
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2015, 09:37 AM