ladies.. offended at "daddy fantasies" ?

The more I read that cunts rant , the more I get pissed. Youre prolly just another bipolar cunt on a sympathy hunt. I doubt any word you ve claimed about your supposed childhood. I suggest you spend about 20 years on a shrinks couch instead on dudes ball bag milking them for money and sympathy. Youre a fine work or art... once again.. go fuck yourself an no one invited or made you read this thread!
I HAVE BEEN IN THERAPHY FOR 13 YEARS, THANKU, AND I HAVE PTSD, WITH COMPLEX ISSUES, FOR YOU SHRINKS. I STILL GO TO MEDITATION AND HYPNOSIS. AND AS FOR ME FUCKING MYSELF HONEY , IT IS A SICK AND WRONG THING TO DO TO CARRY ON ANY THOUGHTS THAT HAVE THIS FOUNDATION. IF YOU ENERTAIN THE THOUGHT YOU WILL MANIFEST IT. AND MY CHILDHOOD WAS THE BEGINNING OF HELL., FYI, I DO WHAT I DO TODAY, SO THAT I AM NOT ASHAMED OF MY CHILDHOOD , BACKGROUND, AND FOR AN OUTLET FOR THE URGE TO DOM AS I WAS "TRAINED" U HAVE OFFENDED MANY IN THIS.

MY DAUGHTER ALSO WENT THROUGH A HORROFIC EXSPERIENCE. YOU OFFEND THE MOTHER THE DAUGHTER, THE CHILD, AND THE HOBBY .
you stupid cunt.. you dont know how to read either? go fuck off!! no one gives a shit about your sob story
NO ONE CARES~~!!
Thighhigh, where is this anger coming from? Whether or not you think she should have posted this, can't you see that she has been through a lot of pain? I am not surprised that this thread would bring out this kind of reaction from someone...
I HAVE A BUILT IN MAGNETIC SENSETIVITY TO SEXUAL PREDATORS, IT IS OFTEN THE CASE 0F CHILDREN WHO SURVIVE WHAT I HAVE, AND YOU ARE THAT.. I DONT HAVE TO JUSTIFY, DEFEND, OR PROVVE MY SELF... I AM.
LOL @ Thighhigh... ya know I gotta agree with him..all he asked was a simple question. A lot of people here are taking this WAY out of context...it is about taboos...not you actually wanting to get fucked by your dad. Shit. And I do not care if this is offensive to Bestoral..but really who wants to read that shit. This was a lighthearted question taken way out of context. And like you are the only one on this board with issues.
AQND FYI, THE 40% OF MNY BODY IS WELL BURNED 2-4TH DEGREE, THAT IS WELL DOCUMENTED IN REVIEWS. U ARE NOT RIGHT, AND I AM SICK AT THE THOUGHT OF U
I'm NOT saying she should have posted these things. I just think that attacking such a tortured soul is a little heartless.
HE HAS NO SOUL, PREDATORS ARE SOULESS
HE HAS NO SOUL, PREDATORS ARE SOULESS Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
I don't believe you are helping, dear.
LOL @ Thighhigh... ya know I gotta agree with him..all he asked was a simple question. A lot of people here are taking this WAY out of context...it is about taboos...not you actually wanting to get fucked by your dad. Shit. And I do not care if this is offensive to Bestoral..but really who wants to read that shit. This was a lighthearted question taken way out of context. And like you are the only one on this board with issues. Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
AND ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS WRONG.
SO9METIMES IT IS YOU THAT ARE WRONG AND NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD

YOU AND HIM, MEMBERS HERE FOR A SHORT TIME, I THINK YALL HAVE THE WRONG HOBBY
I AM NOT HERE TO HELP THE SICK ____'S I AM HERE BECAUSE I CAN HOLD MY TONGUE, STILL GO OFF, AND DO IT APPROPRIATELY. THIGH HIGH, WOW... I NEED THEREAPHY, SHIT ATLEAST I HAVE IT AND THERES HOPE, FOR THE OTHER SIDE, THERFE IS NONE,
I just think that attacking such a tortured soul is a little heartless. Originally Posted by China Doll
I can see your point.
This is how I look at it:
She attacked someone for asking a simple ADULT ORIENTED question, turned it around to be about her,so in my eyes it is fair game. Not one time did he say his question had anything to do with underage people. Just a role play fantasy between two adults.
where my anger come from? this cumbag called me a pedophile ! She a liar. She never been molested. Shes a bipolar loon. Acoording to her story.. she was molested , then her daughter was molested , I guess her cat and hamster was molested too. She a shitty mother if she let her daughter get molested..she can fuck her self cause no one else will