The Craziest Most Exciting Place You've Ever Had Sex?

Not gonna say what airline, but the cockpit of a 727......by the way Lana, was he safe or out? Originally Posted by angusranch
I need to know............

At altitude or on the ground?
Visiting room of a mental hospital...yes the guy was a patient!
I love public sex, its either the voyer or swinger side of me So and I have carried it over through all my relationships...

Top of a Dollar Store in a shopping mall (fling)
In a Dollar store, store room during shift and on display counter after close (ex and fling)
in a church restroom before my first wife and I got married - probably a good reason we divorced lol
Apartment complex Pool during a summer day with about 20-30 others in the pool. (SO)
Wrestling ring (SO)
BJs in the car during daytime traffic (SO and our ex girlfriend)
Department store dressing room (SO)

Know there is more but that is all that comes to mind... and after reading some of the other responces there is some I will have to add to my list lol
Last week

Baylor Boys Restroom in Waco @ Baylor of course

1 nike on with pantes and sweats around one ankle
had other leg up on rail and sink

watched in mirror and shin splints afterwards ... BUT IT WAS GOOD
Last week

Baylor Boys Restroom in Waco @ Baylor of course

1 nike on with pantes and sweats around one ankle
had other leg up on rail and sink

watched in mirror and shin splints afterwards ... BUT IT WAS GOOD Originally Posted by berkleigh
Why couldn't that have been at TCU when I was still there ????
Why couldn't that have been at TCU when I was still there ???? Originally Posted by Numbersboy
Hey we can always go on campus and meet in the restroom!

I still have yet to do my glass elevator fantasy.....
Underneath a table at an expensive restaurant. She took off her panties and allowed me to eat her to several O's while people walked by and she ordered our drinks and appetizers.
"The Craziest Most Exciting Place You've Ever Had Sex?"

Well, it's been longer than I like to admit, but I will never forget it.

It was in a woman, I was excited, she was crazy.
No shit. First ever bj was in the hallway after school next to the lockers. We were at the end of the hall and could hear people cumming (sp?) and going down the hall. Got home and had lipstick on my zipper. One and only time I ever did a load of laundry at home.

Second was in college, I was a security guard and had more than one tryst atop the building overlooking the city. I actually think the spot got me a few extra notches because I nailed girls in the same sorority on top of the building so I assumed they did it for the experience.

Third, parking garage at fenway with a wonderful little Jewish girl who knew how to earn her jewelry.
So Reese, is that covered by insurance, or did that require a significant co-pay for you?

For me, driving down Peachtree St. (think Preston Rd) in Atlanta after a concert, she climbed on CG, pushed back my seat, and we maintained about 50 mph (I may have been pumping faster). Shifting was a bitch, but is a fond memory from Summer 1987. Damn, I wish I could find her on Facebook!
Visiting room of a mental hospital...yes the guy was a patient! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
Ivy some times you are twisted.
You really don't want to know!
Ivy some times you are twisted. Originally Posted by Indian33
HAHA and demented!...lol...but thats what you love about me!
1) restroom of a Subway during the lunch hour (oh the look on some ppl's faces when we both came out)

2) The kiddy toys at a large local park - both at night and on a quiet day when no kids were there to play.

3) huge downtown park (location of expo '74) on a rock in the middle of a jetti behind the pavillion (off a main foot bridge) - middle of the day.
In a friends bathroom at multiple parties.. In a vehicle in a parking lot.. Messed around in a dressing room... In a pool in a random apartment complex.. I'd like another place to be adventurous!!!

I need to find me a glass elevator!!