Where Is Everyone?!

...Or Mr. Stark. IJS Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That was funny Dorian.
Why is my thread suddenly about peoples weight?! Hmm...kinda off topic but oh well. I found a place near the Galleria...just need help ($$$) to get it... (hint hint) then I won't be so far Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
Now some folks might want to patronize you (in the commercial way) to encourage you to stay up North ... (FYI) Dallas is on the other side of Conroe ... but now you are gonna use the "encouragement" funds to MOVE! That has a familiar ring to it!

I think there are some UTR folks up here in the North because it has the feeling sometimes of a small town as to folks' activities ... out and about.

Some of these other folks are either too old to drive that far, because they forget why they came by the time they arrive, or they are just spoiled, lazy and it's just too much effort.

Location does make a difference, but it's also about the quality of what is offered ... any body can get a hamburger around the corner, but they will drive awhile for a good steak, particularly if it is reasonably priced

(And that is NOT a comment on YOUR QUALIITIES or YOUR CHARGES at all!)
Now some folks might want to patronize you (in the commercial way) to encourage you to stay up North ... (FYI) Dallas is on the other side of Conroe ... but now you are gonna use the "encouragement" funds to MOVE! That has a familiar ring to it!

I think there are some UTR folks up here in the North because it has the feeling sometimes of a small town as to folks' activities ... out and about.

Some of these other folks are either too old to drive that far, because they forget why they came by the time they arrive, or they are just spoiled, lazy and it's just too much effort.

Location does make a difference, but it's also about the quality of what is offered ... any body can get a hamburger around the corner, but they will drive awhile for a good steak, particularly if it is reasonably priced

(And that is NOT a comment on YOUR QUALIITIES or YOUR CHARGES at all!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
What you are forgetting or not seeing is that why would I drive all the way to Perry's in the Woodlands steak when I can get the same thing at the Perry's at Memorial City Mall which is much closer.

Convenience is a big deal to many people. Technology that succeeds is all about convenience. I do agree tho that convenience is not enough. For example if the steak at the Perry's close to me is bad I will stop going but then again there are several other very good steak places closer than the Woodlands Perry's too.

Moving to the center of the Greater Houston population density may not make her business triple overnight but it will improve.
What you are forgetting or not seeing is that why would I drive all the way to Perry's in the Woodlands steak when I can get the same thing at the Perry's at Memorial City Mall which is much closer.

Convenience is a big deal to many people. Originally Posted by BarronVonEccie
Part of my post was intended as humor, but the convenience part is not. Going to the Galleria is not "convenient" for me, but going to the Woodlands is convenience. I suspect that there are a number of posters on here who would agree, but for the fact that there identity might be more easily revealed in the "close knit" community in the areas surrounding the Woodlands and the obvious intensity of the local LE.
Those are all good points...however....if I can't afford a place in the woodlands or galleria you're telling me that I'm pretty much sol...as to my skills and demeanor that is reviewed in many boards...TER, TNA
, Miami independent girls, etc. I don't find the need to boast my skills...my reviews speak for me. I'm sorry that many of you find me to be out of your way location wise...however, if you do a quick search of my name or of piercedtonguegirl you will find I am well worth the trip. I'm sorry for the inconvenience...and once I do have enough to travel closer to Houston I will. But as things are now...I exhausted my resources coming here then waiting to be verified on this site...If a few of you would be kind enough to come see me out here I would be able to get closer....MTC.
Those are all good points...however....if I can't afford a place in the woodlands or galleria you're telling me that I'm pretty much sol...as to my skills and demeanor that is reviewed in many boards...TER, TNA
, Miami independent girls, etc. I don't find the need to boast my skills...my reviews speak for me. I'm sorry that many of you find me to be out of your way location wise...however, if you do a quick search of my name or of piercedtonguegirl you will find I am well worth the trip. I'm sorry for the inconvenience...and once I do have enough to travel closer to Houston I will. But as things are now...I exhausted my resources coming here then waiting to be verified on this site...If a few of you would be kind enough to come see me out here I would be able to get closer....MTC. Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
It may seem strange that location should matter so much but Houston's traffic is horrible so it can really make a big difference. Also at this time of year the guys have even less free time because we're getting ready for the holidays and spending more time with family and friends.
And I do understand....however there isn't much I can do...I'm kind of stuck.
I can vouch for Courtney's skills and she is well worth the trip. If a few help then she will be more local for all (e.g. another Perry's Steakhouse in the Memorial area).