HEEELLLPPPPP me save the turtles! Yup kids, I'm begging for donations. Donations thread.

Oh wait...I had a 2 week ago hiatus? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
The 2 weeks is an assumed hiatus during the trip.
Gotcha.

Well that comes with hard work and careful planning. Otherwise, I would be fucked.
Why not name the organization so money can be directly given to them?

I wouldn't mind the tax deduction.
I would totally donate to your trip but I can't at this time.
Wait, you make $200/hr for a HJ and you can't spot her a fin?
Tell you what Col002

Donate to a cause you deem worthy and provide me with the proof, and I will happily take you to lunch.

My treat of course.

:-)
Yes simply name the organization so someone that is a Dick can email or call them and say "hey do you know a provider is going to help and has a thread on eccie"
That I'm sure won't happen.

Bottom line is she said she is doing this and it's a dream.
You can help if you choose. Or not help.
Whats it fucking matter if she is full of shit or not?
When you see the guy on the corner do you ask him Hey motherfucker are you bullshitting me? Do you really need my $5.
We help because it as well makes us feel good about ourselves.
Warms us up a lil on the inside just like Grandmaws turtle soup!

Kaylee I donate and do many charitable events
Can I have lunch also :-)
I MUST hear MORE about granny's turtle soup!!!

LOL

;-)
Wait, you make $200/hr for a HJ and you can't spot her a fin? Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Ugh, I really fucking hate when people open their mouths when they don't know what the fuck they are talking about...

Not that it's any of your business but I haven't really worked in the past few weeks. Strep throat, then monthly lady time and I'm going away tomorrow to visit my family. And I did tell Kaylee that I will be getting her something off her list when I get back. I could get her something now but that would be financially irresponsible of me considering I'm not going to be working while I'm away. But anyone who knows me knows that I will be the first person to help someone when I can.
Not that it's any of your business...then monthly lady time...
Yeah, TMI.
Yeah, TMI. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Well you were the one talking shit because I said I couldn't help her "at this time".
If anyone makes some turtle soup I would love to try it. Would it go good with Siracha? I also like how this sort of coincides with the TMNT movie. Consider writing a letter to the publisher. They just might donate.

Best wishes to your cause Kaylee.
Well you were the one talking shit because I said I couldn't help her "at this time". Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Guys a troll, anyway good to see people involved in these working vacations. I went out there last year and it was beautiful to watch them come in and lay their eggs. Very spiritual. Lots of laid back folks too, I'm sure you'll have a blast! Met this cute young thing from nyc, too bad I had the SO with me.
Why turtles, they've been on Earth for over 100 millions years, they obviously got survival down pack and if they're depleting maybe it's time
They are always fuckin up my fishing nets.