Have you ever fallen for a Provider?

I used to fall in love with all my regulars, and take it so seriously when they would mostly all break my heart. Now I'm pretty good at falling in love in oneor two hour increments.

Exactly. Kinda like in the real world, only with alot quicker turnover. Originally Posted by esteve
Exactly.
Actually I have sworn off civilian women. At my age (not THAT advanced!) there are just too many real and potential real-world complications. And it's not the crass, "We pay them to leave," motive. Civvie problems are real and hurt far more people than just me. If I fuck up with a provider I've burned one temporary bridge, not four or five permanent ones that cannot ever be mended.
I have for hours, and hope to do it more. Love is a great thing, and what most of us desire most. My SO says that I think love is sex. I think love is being with someone you love being with, want the best for them, want to have them in any and every way sexually, and would give up your life for them.. However, if they do not show you the same (or even more), they do not feel the same. I can't imagine a worse situation than being truley in love with someone that only wants your money, and has sex with men for a living.

There are many ways relationships begin. Some men chase and buy for women, and later change when they have them. Some (like me) go for the women that want them the most. I certainly do not have the answer, it is just my way. I love having a woman that puts me ahead of anything, or anyone in her life.
Having feelings for a provider is very difficult. You know what words the lady speaks to you, you know the service that you receive. How many other men receive the same? Can you accept this? Can you trust? It is the worst situation for love that I can imagine. God bless people when they pull it off. Relationships are always difficult and to this added on to it is well...............
Been there, did it once and it was wonderful. It ran its course but I would do it again. I do not know I knew what love was until I ran into this wonderful woman. I hurt when it ended but I now know something I want to experience again. I suspect how we meet bothered her more than me. While we were together she was out of the business and still is. I have no doubt that for a while we both felt the same way. Still it is a difficult relationship that both must agree to leave the past behind. Do not enter into such a relationship without a lot of consideration and discussion.
I did and still would give my left one to see Gia Stevens again. She was so FINE!
Once, I did, nearly.....
Time with her was so special, she made me feel as if she truely wanted to be with me, the illusion of passion was so real it was absolutely intoxicating. She was so good at her job that I truely could not tell if it was about the $ or not. This created that flutter in my heart (and my groin) that I'd been looking for for so long and that 99% of providers I'd seen could not create. I would have seen her 3x per week if I could have made it work with my schedule. She even offered to see me for no $. Thank God, at that momement, I was able to tell her no because that would not be fair to her, but what I really meant was that if I'd allowed that to happen it may have been the tipping point for me. I still want to be with her and think of her often. Seeing other providers is now so un-fullfilling. I'll always be looking for that flutter, but I expect that I won't find it again with any other provider anytime soon.... so very sad... but I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat if I had the chance.
Never have, but have pinched myself many times saying " I can't believe I am making love to this georgous passionate women". Providers like Micah Lee, Laney Von, Samantha Thom, and others to name a few....
J.B. Well you certainly have seen some of the best of the best.
Ive become infatuated with a provider before. Still am to one degree or another. But I was never under the illusion our relationship was any thing other than pay for play and always try to act accordingly. Sometimes I think I should just not see her at all. It's difficult to always have complete control of your thoughts or feelings, but I do thik we can control our actions. Originally Posted by Valentine Michael
+1
I've had special feelings for a couple and I'm pretty sure they've felt the same, but yes, we do keep it in perspective as well. We're human and we all enjoy that special feeling, attention, and attraction.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Aug2410Maria015-1.jpg (32.3 KB, 600 views)
I love roller coasters, the speed, the thrill, the noise and excitement. But having one in the the back yard presents a whole different set of problems that I am not prepared to deal with.
The lines due get blurred by both providers and customers.....but its all PFP.
its all about the adventure and why not date someone who in that moment makes you feel the most...but hey im still green sometime! but know what i want!!!
I have some wonderful clients who I enjoy spending time with. I think it’s ok to become friends with your clients as long as no boundaries are ever crossed. The boundaries in to each other’s personal life should never be crossed on either side of the hobby. I have clients I Value and look forward to our time together. There are those that have chemistry and you just click, this brings the hobby to a different level of pleasure. I do not see myself falling in love with a hobbyist because I have already given my heart away. I am single and will remain that way, however this does not mean 2 people cannot lust after each other. As a treasured friend told me, I will hobby love you till the envelope runs dry lol.
A good buddy of mine falls for 70%-80% of the providers he sees. It's hilarious and I never understood it at all.