Ban daddyslilslut ?

I'm pretty darn sure I was the FIRST provider to have vids available (2006) on my personal site with bbbj, nipple twists, FF'g, and a trailer for my first professional POV scene shot in 2009. Some discussion prompted dls to make one w/ a "lucky client" based on a drawing or something. Of course, it was actually her live-in bf at the time. *OMG! You mean... she was LIEING?*

FWIW, there's always "Who gives the best...?" posts as new members pop in and seek direction. I know there's other longtime members who appreciated my effort to streamline the opinions of those responding to a more specific topic question:

Subjectively, WHO does WHAT that makes your toes cramp, hair curl, nipples hard, etc?

We all have our tricks for dicks *hehe*, some have skills that are varied, others a specialty... and for each of us, there's a fella who likes one & not the other. Personally, I don't think there is a BEST OF ANYTHING that would accrue a 100% rating. Especially on a hooker board where nobody seems to agree on much of anything on a bad day. *ugh*

I've got 36 yrs experience sucking cock, an acronym coined for a specific side-effect of my super sucker (HOMC = Hickey On My Cock), and two POV vids by a director specializing in ANAL FILTH who broke his own format to include footage of DT & FF'g. My fans are out there. I don't feel the need to toot my own horn at every opportunity to prove it to myself or anyone else.

Frankly, since almost any contribution by a woman in recent years is immediately labeled a "threAD" by the Nookie Nazi's *YEAH! You like that, Grrrls? Just popped in my head... the BIG one.* there's a somewhat stilted sharing of opinions by the segment of hobbyists who share the ladies' annoyance in being dissuaded from participating in discussions. This is OUR profession. It's NOT the hobbyists who are lacking venues to express themselves in freeform discussion with potential clientele. It's the PROVIDERS of the services they seek! Being a rather PERSONAL & INTIMATE specialized set of skills, gents could certainly benefit from information such as my factoids herein. I would suggest, Ladies, that you make the most of your endeavor by including some specifics to add value and merit. For instance, Shayla is the obvious NEW SENSATION in oral satisfaction. So, when rising to the implied challenge of the WOK (WagonOfKuntliness), you might have gone on to say that your specialty is (I'm going to refer to a review title that made me chuckle) your BOTTOMLESS THROAT. hehehe One of my early clients was giving me an overview of ladies whose skills he enjoyed and mentioned that Vikkilyn had "FOLD DOWN TEETH". *WOOHOO* You follow me?

Well, follow this post to a new thread. My long-winded, transitional *all over the map* brain has taken me off topic on a thread that TRULY is NEAR & DEAR to my HEART!

Sadly, I didn't have time to catch up on my reading here until dls account was disabled. Wow... Wonder if she'll be back or if she's been BANNED to the BASEMENT!
Let's get this thread back on topic. Who's turn is to call me names now? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Okay, my turn....MAN WHORE!!!
Okay, my turn....MAN WHORE!!! Originally Posted by cinnamonshark

GUILTY as charge! LOL

Good she is gone for now. . SL tread lightly lol.
  • jf
  • 02-15-2014, 11:46 AM
Now let's get back to fucking!
Okay, my turn....MAN WHORE!!! Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I've been trying to reconcile both his professions, and the best I can come up with is....... post-cum-man whore!!
I wanna be in a dick sucking video, but it would be a featured short!