Foooking awesome threesome ovanight! Mine would be sexylatinaalyssa and curvykatie!

• pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 03:56 PM
^^you too sir. yes they are incoming..
Well if you’ve taught us anything there shine/pms/sissy is that don’t mean shit.
I count 3, how hard could it be?
Obviously super genius skills are not required.

Guess in my next life I’ll be shinesispmspro.
See you around. lol
pmxcc you're actually insulting the moderation staff. I think they can see this is another spam thread from shine da great! So yes this thread should get closed. And he should get called out on it for spamming and creating drama!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 04:13 PM
pmxcc you're actually insulting the moderation staff. I think they can see this is another spam thread from shine da great! So yes this thread should get closed. And he should get called out on it for spamming and creating drama! Originally Posted by winn dixie
shine has gotten better at improving quality over quantity in his threads. if you think his post is a violation of the rules, rtm it and state your case there for as to which rule he violated and your defense thereof, sir.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 04:17 PM
Well if you’ve taught us anything there shine/pms/sissy is that don’t mean shit.
I count 3, how hard could it be?
Obviously super genius skills are not required.

Guess in my next life I’ll be shinesispmspro.
See you around. lol Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
sir, our writing styles have nothing in common. you don't need to be a professor of English to infer that. also, shine sometimes writes in ebonics, Sistine Chapel used to troll both Shine and me, and shine once accused me of going crosswise on him. it's not much of a leap to conclude that those handles are 3 different people, 2 of whom are black, and one of whom (me) is quite white, sir.
And who was the other handle you were trolling (which was yourself) in the review?
You see where the logic of your defense is lacking?
We already know you have multihandles and argue with yourself.

And surprise all three like to pound the rtm like it’s the create new account button.

You know if you weren’t a “male” WK (for your own handles) you wouldn’t even have a reason to want to pound that wuss button.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 04:26 PM
And who was the other handle you were trolling (which was yourself) in the review?
You see where the logic of your defense is lacking?
We already know you have multihandles and argue with yourself. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
my fake handle was KMLWA, which stands for Kiss My Lilly White Ass. and your point is what again?
Just letting you prove my point.
You like using multiple handles to argue with yourself.
But it’s not as bad as it seems because you were rescuing a damsel in distress.
Well patterns are kind of recognizable, and here you are using your handles to defend your other handles.
Which are allegedly “male”, that’s rather odd wouldn’t you say?
I mean you say you respect and are bros with these other two of your handles, but the fact you feel the need to ride into the scene to rescue the damsel, oh wait these are guys we are talking about. Do you feel they are so weak and helpless that they needed a White Knight?
Really really odd.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 04:39 PM
Just letting you prove my point.
You like using multiple handles to argue with yourself.
But it’s not as bad as it seems because you were rescuing a damsel in distress.
Well patterns are kind of recognizable, and here you are using your handles to defend your other handles.
Which are allegedly “male”, that’s rather odd wouldn’t you say?
I mean you say you respect and are bros with these other two of your handles, but the fact you feel the need to ride into the scene to rescue the damsel, oh wait these are guys we are talking about. Do you feel they are so weak and helpless that they needed a White Knight? Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
have you no friends sir..
This obsession that Shinepro has is becoming concerning. I cannot stress enough that I do not want anything to do with Shinepro in anyway. A normal gentleman with any decency would move along and refrain from making attempts to provoke attention from a lady who does not care to engage with him in anyway. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Yes, he is obsessed with you smh. I asked about a year ago when another member OPENLY admitted that he WAS cyber stalking me thru this site, that they do something about these kind of members... this guy/handle/behind the scenes controlled handle wtf ever this should be stopped. Its a safety hazard. I guess it has been too calm & drama free. smh. He is walking on eggshells, hopefully this handle gets banned soon. Its going to be interesting to see what his next handle fooooking will be!
Uh oh, they’re seeing right thru you shine.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-03-2019, 12:06 AM
Yes, he is obsessed with you smh. I asked about a year ago when another member OPENLY admitted that he WAS cyber stalking me thru this site, that they do something about these kind of members... this guy/handle/behind the scenes controlled handle wtf ever this should be stopped. Its a safety hazard. I guess it has been too calm & drama free. smh. He is walking on eggshells, hopefully this handle gets banned soon. Its going to be interesting to see what his next handle fooooking will be! Originally Posted by TexasJess
to describe shine as a stalker is incorrect. he may have been trolling CK but stalking is a different animal. i lost count the # of times i've dealt with haters/trolls doing what they do best. but that doesn't make them stalkers,
to describe shine as a stalker is incorrect. he may have been trolling CK but stalking is a different animal. i lost count the # of times i've dealt with haters/trolls doing what they do best. but that doesn't make them stalkers, Originally Posted by pxmcc
As many damn threads he has going at this point Lol maybe he is just simply just cyber-stalking co-ed with a slick twist!! I wish someone would start something new that the ladies & "gents" on here could actual converse without the b.s. What a waste of space.
my fake handle was KMLWA, which stands for Kiss My Lilly White Ass. and your point is what again? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Now, that was funny shit...