why the Locked threads

What's up with all the non-locals making comments on the KC board? We don't take kindly to your kind here! Originally Posted by The DarkSide

The funny thing about this website, its NATIONAL, not just local. People from all over the US go into different parts of the country and post.

Deal with it.
The funny thing about this website, its NATIONAL, not just local. People from all over the US go into different parts of the country and post.

Deal with it. Originally Posted by MsElena
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!
Just a point of order. The quote in boardman's sig line was originally posted to mod in the hole. I believe it was a couple of months ago. But ... Originally Posted by pyramider

So what you are saying is that boardman knowingly has in his signature line something that was stated in a PRIVATE area of the board?

Let me check on that one.

This hole seems to be leaking more and more..
What's up with all the non-locals making comments on the KC board? We don't take kindly to your kind here! Originally Posted by The DarkSide
Why thanks. And your welcome in Upstate NY any time you wish
ElumEno - information can leave that forum if the parties to a specific discussion allow it's use in a sig line. In fact, if the two mods of that forum agree, ANY information the members of said forum may desire can leave the forum and be in the "open" - it is when it leaves without approval that there is a problem . . . Many have taken things from that forum and incorporated it into their signature lines, including me, Stacy (Sinsoftheflesh) with the "high tea with the queen" statement, and countless others.

Although it is obvious you'd relish the opportunity to sanction someone for that action, it isn't an offense.

So what you are saying is that boardman knowingly has in his signature line something that was stated in a PRIVATE area of the board?

Originally Posted by ElumEno
I need to check out what this hole deal is. Who's holding out on me.
Why thanks. And your welcome in Upstate NY any time you wish Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm from Jersey, staying on that side of the tri-state area!
Upstate is not NYC ijs
And Jersey is not Atlantic city!
true

Originally Posted by ElumEno

No leak. He openly asked for permission to use it. And permission was granted in open forum. That is not what I call a leak, but thancks for your concern.
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!! Originally Posted by The DarkSide

Remember there was only one way to fix that ...
Spider hole? I thought STD talk was off limits? Boy, if I see some spider hole, I'm running out the door screaming!
They took our jobs!!!
Rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble