Smelly pussy

Smelly sweaty dick & balls are no fun either.

But you don’t see us complain about it. Us ladies know how to handle it maturely, we either ask them nicely to shower & if they don’t want to or have a problem with that, no need to keep the session going. & also No need to be being rude or disrespectful.
^^^ & when your PH balance goes off it causes yeast infections & all sorts of uncomfortable situations. Preach girl

Y’all are wild. The ones that complain about smelly pussy are seeing the wrong girls. Simple, either tell them to wash again, or leave. No one is forcing you to smell that! Haha, this is a funny thread btw, imo Originally Posted by lalapink
Yet some of these guys still go see these girls that are not very hygienic, go through with the appointment- AFTER (said topic) and have the nerve or audacity to complain about it here. If you smell Something that ain’t right as soon as you get there, I would hightail it out of the place.
LOL^^
Funny AF ��
Yet some of these guys still go see these girls that are not very hygienic, go through with the appointment- AFTER (said topic) and have the nerve or audacity to complain about it here. If you smell Something that ain’t right as soon as you get there, I would hightail it out of the place. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

Lol They’ll learn the hard way.
Originally Posted by Russ38
Eewwww! Hell no! Lol
  • gc161
  • 04-16-2019, 01:01 AM
that’s why half the time you walk into a room it’s smelling like someone killed a fish with burning tires. LOL Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
50% seems high. You must be doing something wrong in your research. Maybe you're just making it up. You'll work it out in time.

I'll quote however I want! You'll forgive me for not joining you in your vaginal conspiracy lair.
My friend who is an OB/GYN swears by Listerine for when the pH balance is a slight bit off.

Either the original or you can be minty fresh, LOL
50% seems high. You must be doing something wrong in your research. Maybe you're just making it up. You'll work it out in time.

I'll quote however I want! You'll forgive me for not joining you in your vaginal conspiracy lair. Originally Posted by gc161
I’m sure your 6 experiences are comparable to my experience.
I have a feeling cuckolds don’t notice smells as much.
Must get used to it.
Smelly sweaty dick & balls are no fun either.

But you don’t see us complain about it. Us ladies know how to handle it maturely, we either ask them nicely to shower & if they don’t want to or have a problem with that, no need to keep the session going. & also No need to be being rude or disrespectful. Originally Posted by lalapink
I take it you’ve never read a provider rebuttal to a no review in coed?
They always have stinky sweaty balls and tried to bareback.
My friend who is an OB/GYN swears by Listerine for when the pH balance is a slight bit off.

Either the original or you can be minty fresh, LOL Originally Posted by B Three

but would you gargle it? :P
Listerene was invented by a doctor to cure gonorrhea infections of the throat, eventually it became mouthwash.

It does kill 99.8 % of germs.
Good enough for gingivitis, good enough for smelly kitty.

It kills the bad bacteria and encourages the healthy.
When my cock and balls are musky its because my pH balance is off.
FYI: any female who uses LAVA soap on her womanly area, isn’t knowledgeable on how to properly care for it. Women have specific soaps JUST for that, as well as feminine deodorant spray. It’s never a good idea to spray anything DIRECTLY on “her”.. Certain prophylactics, perfumes & regular soap can throw off a ladies ph balance. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

Damn theres so many methods from phfresh for women to summers eve line of products to the basics baby wash try an epsom soak in the tube even jeexus ladies get your game up and if you can smell that shit through your pants go to your gyno immiediatly... Im just saying