Anyone else kinda feeling like they're DONE?

Whenever I hear it's inflation, All I picture is a lazy hooker wanting to make a killing while watching a Netflix marathon waiting for the few sorry tricks getting soaked with their "inflation" rates. I know I'm right and some will get bothered with my post

What makes me happy is guys finding other options, taking their $ elsewhere and less for the money hungry greedy hookers, hopefully more guys learn how to hunt in other places. Things were different 5 years ago. Originally Posted by BLM69

Yet here you still are in a forum for it, that's the best part.

And you're partially right, there are probably some ladies like that, but definitely not all of them. Some of us actually enjoy what we do, but everything you say screams hypocrit with how you talk about ladies but you're still in a forum about it and have clearly hobbied for awhile. That's the confusing part for me but some people just live for the drama and trolling too but I'm going to crawl back to my corner because I learned long ago, these coed discussions are a never ending rabbit hole for the ones who have THOUSANDS of posts.
Whenever I hear it's inflation, All I picture is a lazy hooker wanting to make a killing while watching a Netflix marathon waiting for the few sorry tricks getting soaked with their "inflation" rates. I know I'm right and some will get bothered with my post

What makes me happy is guys finding other options, taking their $ elsewhere and less for the money hungry greedy hookers, hopefully more guys learn how to hunt in other places. Things were different 5 years ago. Originally Posted by BLM69
Spot on. Every sorry excuse is given to raise rates. When COVID hit, rates went up. When the restrictions were lifted, rates were raised. Now it’s inflation. When the recession supposedly hits, they will claim to need to raise rates to make up for lack of volume. Any and every excuse will be utilized for raising rates.

It shouldn’t be assumed that simps are paying for these rates, we see lots of BSC behavior about how all men are cheap bastards. I guess zero customers at $600/hour is better than a few customers at $300/hour.
I want to tell these SLUNTs you need to lower your rates and start seeing more customers per day. Get on birth control and I want semen flowing from all holes at the end of the day.
I've never had any luck with sugar baby sites. The only people I came into contact with were a bunch of highfalutin morons acting like daddy's trust fund baby. Extraordinary arrogant, and demanding a monthly "allowance" far beyond what I would get compensating a conventional girl once a week. I got the impression that no one was really legit on those sites; all the girls ever did was claim that the guys scammed them. Ghosting, stupidity, and everything in between. I don't think any of the girls on those sites have any amount of respect.
We all get older and get fatter than when we were in our 20's. Mother nature and father time are to blame. Just do the best you can with what you're working with. Don't look down on you're neighbor just because you can.
We all get older and get fatter than when we were in our 20's. Mother nature and father time are to blame. Just do the best you can with what you're working with. Don't look down on you're neighbor just because you can. Originally Posted by Copierguy0

Finally some positivity!
Yet here you still are in a forum for it, that's the best part.

And you're partially right, there are probably some ladies like that, but definitely not all of them. Some of us actually enjoy what we do, but everything you say screams hypocrit with how you talk about ladies but you're still in a forum about it and have clearly hobbied for awhile. That's the confusing part for me but some people just live for the drama and trolling too but I'm going to crawl back to my corner because I learned long ago, these coed discussions are a never ending rabbit hole for the ones who have THOUSANDS of posts. Originally Posted by SexySammy
just so you know, if you cut your rates in half you will make much more money. Yes, become the cheapest girl on the block. You will have to work harder, but you will make more money. Any of you SLUNTs reading this, take my advice. Get on birth control, prep, and get busy. I want to see semen flowing out of every hole that you can use at the endo of the day. Greek should be on all providers list of services. I love to pound a clean shitbox. no I don't like to pound a dirty shitbox.

I got 6 months of hobbying left. IF I can't find a deal, I am taking my money to the grave. I ain't stoooooopid. I ain't paying jacked up prices for the same SHITBOX and GASH. Nothing has improved.

All activities BARE. See my name? BARE_IS_BEST
just so you know, if you cut your rates in half you will make much more money. Yes, become the cheapest girl on the block. You will have to work harder, but you will make more money. Any of you SLUNTs reading this, take my advice. Get on birth control, prep, and get busy. I want to see semen flowing out of every hole that you can use at the endo of the day. Greek should be on all providers list of services. I love to pound a clean shitbox. no I don't like to pound a dirty shitbox.

I got 6 months of hobbying left. IF I can't find a deal, I am taking my money to the grave. I ain't stoooooopid. I ain't paying jacked up prices for the same SHITBOX and GASH. Nothing has improved.

All activities BARE. See my name? BARE_IS_BEST Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
6 months huh? So when is your expected expiration date?
6 months huh? So when is your expected expiration date? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Doctors say 12 months tops. I figure 6 months of decent life and the rest will be not decent. I am struggling now with pain. The cancer is spreading and taking over. It could go quicker or slower. Either way I am Ok with it. I am going to be reborn.

As this journey comes to a close, I will post a link to my Sky Burial. I am moving to the Assisted Living on the reservation in March.

#1 Inflation is real. My gas bill for Jan was double last year.

#2 These ladies do not owe us ANY reasons for rasing their rates. Pay them or walk, your choice
  • BLM69
  • 02-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Spot on. Every sorry excuse is given to raise rates. When COVID hit, rates went up. When the restrictions were lifted, rates were raised. Now it’s inflation. When the recession supposedly hits, they will claim to need to raise rates to make up for lack of volume. Any and every excuse will be utilized for raising rates.

It shouldn’t be assumed that simps are paying for these rates, we see lots of BSC behavior about how all men are cheap bastards. I guess zero customers at $600/hour is better than a few customers at $300/hour. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
There's always simps supporting whatever is thrown their way, I bet they get special cheap rates and let the other suckers pay. I say don't support the nonsense and let them starve.
Yep, is cheaper for me to go to El Salvador or Colombia. In Medellin you can go to the many legal brothels and for 1-2 hours spend time with beautiful Colombian and Venezuelan gals for $10-$30. that's ten and thirty dollars. Had a 3 some there with 2 Venezuelan gals last for $30 USD. They bathed me, took care of business for about an hour or so, then bathed me again to make sure I was clean before I left and 1 even ironed my shirt. They have a thing about appearance down there. Never be seen with wrinkled clothes. They think your woman is not caring for you properly.

Now that $1= 4900 Colombian pesos, exchange $100-$300 and you'll live like a king for a week with plenty of beautiful women who will also be more than happy to spend time off work hours with you for dinner and clubs OTC just to spend time with you.

The cost of a ticket is cheap when you add up how many times you got suckered into paying $350-$500 here for a robotic hour with many of the Slags on OH2 where much of it is talk and attitude of GPS each month plus you get to experience a beautiful city.

If you have gray, blue, or green eyes, those gals will be clambering over each other for you even regular gals in the club and restaurants.

Right now they're kind of weary in Medellin. Last week a married US clean cut blonde hair blue eyes regular guy met a gal there then he tortured killed her and stuffed her in a suitcase with only her head sticking out and put in a dumpster. Now all over social media people are warning that those safe Americans are just as dangerous as the bad guys anywhere. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I don't know why but this reminds me of the strip club scene in Max Payne.

All activities BARE. See my name? BARE_IS_BEST Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
Lol I'll stick to doing things my way and you can do yours your way when you're reincarnated.
  • BLM69
  • 02-04-2023, 09:59 PM
Finally some positivity! Originally Posted by SexySammy
He wrote we all get older and fatter? How is that positive?

What whores forget is that this is a expensive hobby that requires the best, if you're older and fatter you deserve peanuts. Only the best deserves the top rates, I always pay accordingly

Tricks need to really join together if we want things to change, simps have messed up the hobby
Tricks need to really join together if we want things to change, simps have messed up the hobby Originally Posted by BLM69
Tricks will never join together. They are in competition with each other and want to always look down on his fellow man. Women are the same way when it comes to money but, they will support each other 90% of the time. A woman will have another woman's back even if they don't even know each other. A man is basically a loner and wants to be the one that gets the most pussy.

That is how you get you're promoter and simps, fighting over scraps, when if they really got together, could have everything they want. There would be no more promoter reviews, fake pics would be blasted, honesty about the provider's flaws would be brought to the forefront, pimps wouldn't be able to advertise his girls as stars, if they are not. Trolls would still run rampant, looking for scraps, Drama, or anything for free, like fake reviews so they could get free access to the men's lounge.
MEN DID THIS TO THEMSELVES.