The gangbang party last night

I cannot participate, but would be happy to volunteer as the GB's pretend JCAHO rep! hahaha. I'll ensure appropriate PPE is donned and utilized properly thereby reducing the risk of cross-contamination. )))

(ok, sorry if I just made my hospital peeps wanna throw up in their mouths a little)

That's a super important point made though. Making sure covers are worn and changed as needed is a HUGE safety issue. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to keep up with that along with everything else.
I cannot participate, but would be happy to volunteer as the GB's pretend JCAHO rep! hahaha. I'll ensure appropriate PPE is donned and utilized properly thereby reducing the risk of cross-contamination. )))

(ok, sorry if I just made my hospital peeps wanna throw up in their mouths a little)

That's a super important point made though. Making sure covers are worn and changed as needed is a HUGE safety issue. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to keep up with that along with everything else. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You could also watch for any HIPAA violations.
Dallas, maybe we can plan one for her. I could make sure the guys stay civil and that everything is secure. You could be a fluffer/participate and help keep track of the guys and their PPE as someone said! And that's based of course if she's still willing to want one?

bad

Try again baby...if it works next time,it will be SOOO worth it! Originally Posted by DallasRain

That's a super important point made though. Making sure covers are worn and changed as needed is a HUGE safety issue. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to keep up with that along with everything else. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
That is why whoever is helping can't participate.

That is why it is also difficult in the hobby world. Someone wants to get paid, and the guys don't want other guys there as "security" cause they paid. Those issues are generally eliminated in the civie world.
there are groups that are managed by an organizer. He acts as a liason between the ladies and the dudes. Anyone that no call no shows is removed from the list, so they are either well attended or canceled. Rules are layed out and enforced. I have been to a few and they were a blast. Any ladies that are interested i can possibly make a connection, sorry this one fell through, i know you have been wanting one for a while now.
These can be just as difficult to coordinate in the civilian world. It takes planning, but you still can't predict what people will do at the last minute.

Better luck next time, chickie!
Sorry for you Sexy Summer, I have always wanted to see you, and I was interested when I saw your post but I was scared about crossing swords, HAHAHAHAHAHA, I know, I am just old I guess.
I think you are super sexy and sweet, I need to see you individually!

Moto
Lots of great and informative responses. Most of which I agree with. I am in several GB clubs and when a GB is scheduled and goes off as such...they are an awesome time. The ones I have been in that are the most successful are with a group of hobbiests who know each other and understand the cover rules and want GB provider to have fun and get most 'bang for her buck' pun intended. Having a group of guys who 'think' they want to be in a gang bang but don't know each other usually doesn't work out.
Hey SS. Sorry to hear about your experience. But don't let that discourage you from doing gangbangs in the future. You just have to have a good system.

We had a similar experience at one of my gangbangs. It was a while ago, before I knew this would be a problem. I would have the guys come in and put their donation on a table. I was answering the door, but the table was not near the door, so I couldn't see if the donation was left or not. When the gangbang was all over, I was helping the girl clean up. I counted the money and she was short by EXACTLY one donation. Yep, a guy just came in and joined in without leaving a donation.

So here's how I run my gangbangs now. I am responsible for answering the door. I greet each guy as he arrives. He puts his donation in an envelope with his ECCIE handle on it. He seals the envelope and hands it back to me. After everyone has arrived and I'm ready to join in, I put the envelopes in a secret place I've arranged in advance with the provider.

Haven't had a problem since!

Oh, and I also provide security in the sense that I make sure covers are worn and changed at appropriate times. It's not all that taxing.

Even though I'm based in Austin, I fully expect that I'll be able to get a decent GB club started in Dallas for ECCIE guys and providers. We have 70+ guys in our Austin club. Surely Dallas can do better than that.
Mastermind238 --- sounds like what you're proposing is a franchising opportunity! : )