Trump cancels Pelosi's jet to Brussels, blames government shutdown

You don't know your stuff. The Speaker of the House isn't allowed to fly commercial due to her position . She is 3rd in line to the Presidency. You don't know much about politics do you? Your learning so Ill cut you slack. IB made the same mistake. He doesn't know much either. Trump showed his ignorance by saying she was welcome to fly commercial. He is a super Moron. I think since he hasn't had any pussy in two years hes getting senile. I know hes been fucking Kellyanne but that skank would be a negative. He could be fucking Nancy. Politics made strange bedfellows Originally Posted by themystic
I know my stuff. Trump told Nancy -- NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TM, who is it that looks like a man...
https://usareally.com/1354-new-shock...obama-s-gender Originally Posted by bb1961
Dude looks like a lady.... hahahahahaha
Dude looks like a lady.... hahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nice one Winn. Alex Jones. Whats next Weekly World News. Admit it you would fuck her
Nice one Winn. Alex Jones. Whats next Weekly World News. Admit it you would fuck her Originally Posted by themystic
Why did Obumer call "Michelle" "Michael"...PLEASE SPLAIN' THIS ONE!!
How many men refer to their wife's by men's names...DO TELL!
"The Heart of the Deal!"

Nancy, fucks with Trump. And Trump BUTT FUCKS HER in public!
She hit him where it hurts him the most.

She took away his TV.

Trump took away the witch's broom. Trump told the witch: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When do you think trump will submit his written SOTU to be published?

They will have time to fact check it.

You know he'll put multiple lies in it.
POTUS Trump cancels her trip while she's on the way to the airport. Has her bags delivered to her office.

Troll level: Trumpian. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No TV speech for trump. He keeps his balls in a wheel barrow.

She hit him right where it hurts him the most.
This man carries his balls around in a wheelbarrow. Totally awesome Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The "government" is supposedly "shut down." She and Schumer cry about all the pain this is causing people.

Then why the fuck does she need to fly out of the country? Negotiate! She's not even going to the latest negotiation meetings.
You can't troll the King of trollers
GOOD ! needs to stay in DC and work , not do whatever she wants during shutdown ( oh and congress is still getting paid )
She hit him where it hurts him the most.

She took away his TV.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Nah, she didn't. The SOTU address will go on -- with or without Nancy. She's just a piece of shit on heel of Trump's shoe, but that won't keep Trump from Keepin' On Trumpin'.

I'll Bet ole Nancy P went from "Bitch" to "Mega Bitch" in about 10 seconds when she found out what President Trump did.

Pity the poor Intern that was standing any where close. Flying suitcases can inflict a lot of damage.
I'll Bet ole Nancy P went from "Bitch" to "Mega Bitch" in about 10 seconds when she found out what President Trump did.

Pity the poor Intern that was standing any where close. Flying suitcases can inflict a lot of damage. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The lyin' little worm, Adam Shitty, was scheduled to be on Nancy's plane as well. Left lil Shitty sputtering like a 2-yr-old when Trump took Nancy's plane away.