New York Prosecutors Will Charge Manafort In Bid To Prevent Trump Pardon

• Tiny
  • 02-24-2019, 03:15 PM
Tiny you have to admit that historically Republicans have been the flesh eating baby killers party. Jeffrey Dahmer was a registered Republican Originally Posted by themystic
Mystic, so what? You've got a few Republicans who eat baby flesh. This is a minor public health concern compared to heart disease and cancer.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2019, 03:21 PM
I'm not a Trump supporter. If someone would have put a gun to my head and told me I had to pick from two choices, I would have voted for Hillary Clinton. Fortunately there was Gary Johnson. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny you have to admit that historically Republicans have been the flesh eating baby killers party. Jeffrey Dahmer was a registered Republican Originally Posted by themystic
What the fuck does your post have to do with the OP, and what the fuck is your source for this bit of nonsubstantive BS?
What the fuck does your post have to do with the OP, and what the fuck is your source for this bit of nonsubstantive BS? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
google is your friend Jussie Sr
google is your friend Jussie Sr Originally Posted by themystic
You're Jussie the liar. Google doesn't show one damn legitimate site that supports your claim.