Sugar Babies, Trophy Wives & the Men that Love them

• WTF
  • 07-06-2011, 09:03 PM
It is and you and Marshall have been disturbing the equilibrium today. Let's get the personal chit out of it and get back on subject, eh boys!

The fact is I'm better looking and older than both of you. LOL Originally Posted by John Bull
That lil feller is always a picking on me....

JB , come join me and OH and MsElena in a game of braille twister.
Flattery will get you everywhere WTF.

JB....so sorry. Its all my fault. I will take my punishment now.
JB....so sorry. Its all my fault. I will take my punishment now. Originally Posted by MsElena
Lucky JB!
Lucky JB! Originally Posted by SR Only

You'll get your chance next month.
You'll get your chance next month. Originally Posted by MsElena
Can't wait!
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Flattery will get you everywhere WTF.

. Originally Posted by MsElena
Does everywhere include a trip up and down Mt MsElena?

I sure hope so!

JB....so sorry. Its all my fault. I will take my punishment now. Originally Posted by MsElena
JB said to lay across my lap and take your punishment like a proper English lady.
I'm storing up a big paddle for Lady Elena. She certainly deserves it. LOL
Does everywhere include a trip up and down Mt MsElena?

I sure hope so!

JB said to lay across my lap and take your punishment like a proper English lady. Originally Posted by WTF

Yes sir. Two both sentences.

I'm storing up a big paddle for Lady Elena. She certainly deserves it. LOL Originally Posted by John Bull
Ohhhhhh I can't wait. I haven't had a big paddle in a long time.
Practice your bending exercises Sweet Lady.
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2011, 12:52 PM

Ohhhhhh I can't wait. I haven't had a big paddle in a long time. Originally Posted by MsElena
Would you settle for a little paddle?
Would you settle for a little paddle? Originally Posted by WTF

I thought you were suppose to be almost as handsome as JB......
Would you settle for a little paddle? Originally Posted by WTF

OK. Let's chat.
What an intriguing post. All of you have made so many valid points in regards to being a SD, an SB or even a mistress. Centuries before feminism, affirmative action, women executives and Ivy League educations, some women had to resort to very direct ways to get ahead. These women, the now called Sugarbabies of our time, achieved wealth and social status through talent, hard work and skills. These ladies of history were so much less prostitutes and so much more the great women of their time.

Throughout history, these ladies populated the worlds of art, politics and power becoming celebrated and powerful in their own right. SB's or whatever you wish to call them, led brilliant lives so one assumes that they where extraordinarily beautiful. The fact is that most were not.

What they did have however was gaiety, brilliance, sass, grace, charm, a construction of beauty and a grasp of the mechanics of power.

From decorous to bombshell, they were the select elite. They were the ultimate manifestation of prestige and status. What were their secrets? What was to be learned from over 300 years of femininity, grace, poise and artistic self-expression? Plenty. Grace and elegance define a 'girlfriend' and so does sassy, sexy confidence. The art of being charming is a skill that can take a woman far in life. Some are naturally born to it; others need guidance. Luckily, it is something that can be learned and even perfected.The power of femininity and sensuality. One of the most valued flairs is the subtle use of the body. The beauty of speech. Correct pronunciation, diction, articulation and voice modulation is a captivating way to communicate effectively. To have a voice that mesmerizes and a laugh that, in its ring, thrills the SD.

A most endearing compliment was recently bestowed upon me: "You take being a woman to a whole other level" This statement resonated with me in the extreme. To panegyrize me in such a way was truly humbling.

"She could rely on four major assets: very great beauty; a subtle, exquisite and barbed sense of humour; an inborn taste for dress and a considerable fortune." ~ On Daisy Fellowes Originally Posted by Idina

well said from my ATF lady.