Authorities arrest 115 in Tarrant for soliciting prostitution

These SB's are same as hookers, maybe worst in trying to drain you guys financially one at a time, you guys need to find a new avenues of finding talent, anytime you get them before they hit the pro market (SB sites, hooker sites) you're ahead of the game

there's a bunch of free pussy out there if you're willing to put in some work and got some game Originally Posted by BLM69
See that’s the attitude I like to hear. I need to figure out how to capitalize on working right near unt
Texas prison gonna be full of men arrested for picking up prostitutes.
  • BLM69
  • 10-19-2021, 04:05 PM
Texas prison gonna be full of men arrested for picking up prostitutes. Originally Posted by pocketcash
And full of anyone making any arrangements, Anyone paying for any type of companionship, LE is putting cases on all you tricks! SHU program

https://youtu.be/ZtgrJPkMAJc
I really don't think the laws gonna stand up as a felony ,,,
It would seem to me that a legislature can design a criminal law and set the penalty for a year+ and it will stand as a felony. If it goes onward, then can envision a situation where there would be more johns in jail than people with drug charges.

I really don't think the laws gonna stand up as a felony ,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
It would seem to me that a legislature can design a criminal law and set the penalty for a year+ and it will stand as a felony. If it goes onward, then can envision a situation where there would be more johns in jail than people with drug charges. Originally Posted by trey32
They are just preparing for the day when marijuana is legalized. Gotta keep those prisons full.
Do you have to register as a sex offender in Texas for getting arrested trying to solicitate.
If you think about it - chances of getting caught as long as you aren't picking up street walkers are pretty slim. I mean we are discussing incidents in other states (PHX) that occurred a long time ago. I know Ft Worth is recent but they seem to be using tactics that don't really target most of us on this site (Indys and AMPs). Not saying we shouldn't be extra careful - but I have been carrying on per usual without a hitch.
14 nabbed in El Paso:

https://www.dps.texas.gov/news/dps-j...t-texas-region

Multiple agencies assisted in this investigation, with members of multiple divisions of the Texas DPS including Special Agents and Texas Highway Patrol, EPPD, HSI, Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, the Texas Anti-Gang Center, the Western District of Texas Assistant United States Attorney’s Office and the Border Prosecution Unit for the District Attorney’s Office for the 34th Judicial District.

Looks like everyone got involved!
  • BLM69
  • 10-21-2021, 01:20 PM
If you think about it - chances of getting caught as long as you aren't picking up street walkers are pretty slim. I mean we are discussing incidents in other states (PHX) that occurred a long time ago. I know Ft Worth is recent but they seem to be using tactics that don't really target most of us on this site (Indys and AMPs). Not saying we shouldn't be extra careful - but I have been carrying on per usual without a hitch. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
That's the wrong attitude to have, once a P411 or amp sting goes down you'll be shocked with your mouth open to what just happened, anyone can be snagged up at whatever level
BLM69 is 100% correct. In the DPS press release re: the El Paso sting operation, all arrested were responding to ads at websites that were placed by law enforcement. A close reading between the lines indicates that adult prostitutes were identified, and their donated or surrendered online persona used to place ads that the arrested men responded to.

"The goal was to target individuals trying to exploit and victimize adult prostitutes, as well as to identify and apprehend individuals with suspected involvement in human trafficking by using various websites to solicit sexual acts from adults."

"As a result of the operation, fourteen suspects are now facing felony charges for solicitation of prostitution. Special Agents were also able to identify and open investigations into additional suspects."
anyone can, and I agree about the need to be careful. I am careful in a lightning storm as well - although my chances of getting hit are slim to none. have you curbed all your activities? I am just more careful and less frequent.
14 nabbed in El Paso[FONT="Arial"]:

Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
I noticed of the 14 arrested, 4 are exactly 50 years old, none older.

Do they let 51 year old guys go free with a warning?
BLM69 is 100% correct. In the DPS press release re: the El Paso sting operation, all arrested were responding to ads at websites that were placed by law enforcement. A close reading between the lines indicates that adult prostitutes were identified, and their donated or surrendered online persona used to place ads that the arrested men responded to.

"The goal was to target individuals trying to exploit and victimize adult prostitutes, as well as to identify and apprehend individuals with suspected involvement in human trafficking by using various websites to solicit sexual acts from adults."

"As a result of the operation, fourteen suspects are now facing felony charges for solicitation of prostitution. Special Agents were also able to identify and open investigations into additional suspects." Originally Posted by Buckwiser
I saw nothing expressly stated or even implied that they took “donated or surrendered online persona”. They simply stated they were after men who “victimize adult prostitutes”. That could be as simple as creating fake personas on RR, LC, etc., and harvesting johns who were unfortunate to take the bait.
TinMan, its obvious LEO did just what I said. You expect law enforcement to spell it out for you. They will still want to use the ladies identities to make more arrests. If you need scientific proof just go to the Dallas Police Dept. and tell them you want to know how they operate stings, and Im sure they will tell you because you asked.