Ladies, how do you like your DATY?

Tara, any guys who eat you is in for an exceptionally hottttt treat as you get soooo wet and so wild and your pheromones are way off the chart
Are teeth okay to use ?
Some gals once their clits are swollen ask to have some gentle clit biting to turn them on even more
Are teeth okay to use ? Originally Posted by Thatdude
What else do you chew with?
  • NYr
  • 02-26-2013, 07:57 PM
I usually like to get on top (ride the face) and take control, if not I like to guide the guys head to the right spot (like teaching a puppy not to pee on the carpet lol). Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Now that sounds deliciously fun. Gotta love a girl who takes control.
Tara, any guys who eat you is in for an exceptionally hottttt treat as you get soooo wet and so wild and your pheromones are way off the chart Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thank you
Now that sounds deliciously fun. Gotta love a girl who takes control. Originally Posted by SoleMan
Its better when you do the driving than to let the lady drive.
I have always found when here legs convulse and/or squirting is the result DATY is successful, before that "just a little it longer".
I normally like a clean shaven kitty to munch on....but recently I got to do a double with Vivian Knights who has the sexiest sweetest thin strip above her kitty! It was soft,nuzzly and yummy!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I am in total agreement. I have has the pleasure of chasing her across the playground on more than one occasion;looking forward to the next.