STRIP CLUBS I don't get it???

Well wear ur man thong while I do my coochie ping pong.....
Lol I love the strip club when ur a female the dancers let u touch lol I had a lot of fun w a cute girls nipples at yr. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I'm taking you with me next time I go! LOL!
I'm taking you with me next time I go! LOL! Originally Posted by Cityjazz
Did you mean me or Nikki?
While I doubt anyone ever kept the "average" you would be shocked!! I have seen him operate over the years and he seldom misses. I think that the thing that sets Whispers apart for a lot of the guys here is patience. He is very patient when he sees something that he wants to bag and it works!!!!!

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn
My Daddy taught me a lot of things that proved well suited to this pursuit ..... Patience was learned on the lake fishing...... I do remember an early trip when he broght 7 poles... It was just him and I..... Once on the lake and to the spot he selected through some psychic connection I always felt......... He would bait the hooks and set the depth for the bobber differently and cast them in different areas....... Once he got a strike he would reset the other lines the same and the moment a strike happened, he handed me the pole to real them in and recast to the same area with a prepared rod....

Fishing in the same spot with the same bait seemed to work there and has always worked for me in the clubs...

Plus if he does it enough I am sure word gets around and he has a good reputation, that would also make it easier. Originally Posted by expresso
Dating a dancer is like joining a family...... all the other gals around her come to know who you are and that you are safe.... how you take care of her gets around..... I get introduced to a lot of girls by girls that tell me no but have a friend that wants to...

Eventually some of those "No...Never Girls" come back around.,,,,

Poor Whispers he's going to read this thread and think WTF just happened?! Originally Posted by expresso
LOL!.... SL is safe.... Way too much body hair.

I wouldn't worry about Whispers, to hear him tell it he has pulled more tail than a slow person at petting zoo., Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's what I hear too! What's a lot? When I was doing the Provider thing I reviewed 2 1/2 times the girls SL has.....Over the years... I've slept with more Strippers than providers.....

But a couple of years ago I moved on to SBs

But don't discount those "slow people" and the attention THEY can get at a strip club! Girls like the novelty act at times!
Girls like the novelty act at times! Originally Posted by Whispers
Are we talking one leg shorter than the other or like having three balls?
Are we talking one leg shorter than the other or like having three balls? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Nose Hair long enough to be styled into a mustache.....
Nose Hair long enough to be styled into a mustache..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Hair from ears growing into side burns.... check!
Shrug I've never had a problem being allowed to touch at any strip club. I guess YMMV. Originally Posted by expresso
I agree.

I am a rather shy guy and tend not to push things. Most times at P10 the dancer will take my hands and put them on her boobs with no hesitation if I do not do so. The second to last time in P10 the dancer let me practice my OB/GYN techniques on her. And she seriously miscounted the number of dances in my favor (yes, hard to believe) although I did tip her well. Last time in I hooked up with a dancer and we did everything but FS.
Very inexpensive this time too.

Not bragging but rather pointing out that a good time can be had in a SC for a decent price.
I agree.

I am a rather shy guy and tend not to push things. Most times at P10 the dancer will take my hands and put them on her boobs with no hesitation if I do not do so. The second to last time in P10 the dancer let me practice my OB/GYN techniques on her. And she seriously miscounted the number of dances in my favor (yes, hard to believe) although I did tip her well. Last time in I hooked up with a dancer and we did everything but FS.
Very inexpensive this time too.

Not bragging but rather pointing out that a good time can be had in a SC for a decent price. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Great.... I go to a strip club and the first chick I run into is an up and coming nun. Go figure!
Those of you that are going to strip clubs and dropping a lot of cash for dances need to rethink your approach. See Whisper's first post in this thread. I bet I haven't paid for 5 dances in the past three years. I have paid for ITC action, but I wouldn't call those dances. The vast majority of the money I have spent on dancers goes to OTC activities. They sit, maybe buy them a drink, and you bring it up. They will either bite, or they'll pass. No harm no foul. These girls are propositioned by drunk assholes all day every day. You're not going to offend them. Some will say "I don't do that sweety but good luck to you", others will immediately start in on the negotiation. Don't go in the club with $200 to pay for dances. Go in the club, find a girl you like, invite her over, share a drink, and talk to her. You can spend that $200-300 later on her and get 4-5 hours in many cases.

And one more tip, the end of the month is like shooting fish in a barrel!
Those of you that are going to strip clubs and dropping a lot of cash for dances need to rethink your approach. See Whisper's first post in this thread. I bet I haven't paid for 5 dances in the past three years. I have paid for ITC action, but I wouldn't call those dances. The vast majority of the money I have spent on dancers goes to OTC activities. They sit, maybe buy them a drink, and you bring it up. They will either bite, or they'll pass. No harm no foul. These girls are propositioned by drunk assholes all day every day. You're not going to offend them. Some will say "I don't do that sweety but good luck to you", others will immediately start in on the negotiation. Don't go in the club with $200 to pay for dances. Go in the club, find a girl you like, invite her over, share a drink, and talk to her. You can spend that $200-300 later on her and get 4-5 hours in many cases.

And one more tip, the end of the month is like shooting fish in a barrel! Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
While there's some crossover, the hobby and strip clubs are different experiences.

Even if you've got the cash and a number of reliable providers you can call, there's still some value in the strip club.

Many of us in the strip club aren't there for actual sex, not even a BJ. For most of us, if you want to have sex, strip clubs aren't the answer.

Less legal risk.
Less social risk.
Less risk of assault, theft, or blackmail.
No rush to get finished with you and get on to the next client. No rush to finish before the hour is up.
Easier to walk away if things go bad.
More ladies to look at.
More convenient to do it socializing with friends.
Music, drinks, food.
No performance anxiety.
For some, the thrill of the chase is part of the fun. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I agree 100%. Have not made it to the new club yet, but the prices SL is quoting seems totally out of line. I've never spent anywhere close to those amounts.
Sure and have Whispers hit on me? I don't thinck so! With Space on the sidelines saying... "Look he's got another one... but that one sure is ugly!". Originally Posted by Still Looking
It's not so much that your ugly, but the hairy legs would have to go!
It's not so much that your ugly, but the hairy legs would have to go! Originally Posted by LuvThatKitty
They feel softer if I don't shave them!
This thread has been very entertaining so far and I feel like I can add some stuff. In my case, I have been to SCs for a couple of years mostly in Dallas and Austin. I have had some good times and ended up spending more than I planned most of the time. Alcohol and hot girls are probably not the best combination when it comes to limiting your budget. Although I haven't got any action at the clubs beyond some nasty lap dances, for some reason I think that the waitresses are probably easier to take for some OTC activities.