Manners

[QUOTE=Tara Evans;1055851019]Girl don't turn me on like that.

No problem, and I'll throw in the bucket of churches as a tip.

Throw in a honey biscuit and white gravy and its on like donkey kong Originally Posted by Worldtravler
A clue, a clue Chuches Chicken, here I cume.
[QUOTE=doug_dfw;1055853352]
Girl don't turn me on like that.

A clue, a clue Chuches Chicken, here I cume. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You need a lot more than churches chicken.
Hell throw in some fried chicken a 40 of bud light and its all good. Nah I kid I kid.....mmm
But really times are hard for some guys that want to hobby. Ive kept my prices the same since day one of being in the hobby. Ive never be 300 or 350. Im sorry but that's a crazy price. My pussy isn't my of gold are has diamonds around my clit. lol Maybe I could charge and get it if I wanted but I think im doing good at 250 and seeing the guys that can pay a price like that and still have money left over and not broke, Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I dont know about a pussy made of gold or diamonds around the clit....

Id settle for the krispy creame filling flavor of your toned sexy sweet self

Just slip her a note. It would be bad manners to say it out loud lol Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Lol I did that at Taco Bell the other day. These two girls work there all of the time and since Ive been stuck programming for 2 months now I treat myself twice a week to their cinnebon delights (donut holes with cream filling mmmm)... I commented on one of the girls for having cute freckles and then the next time I commented that both of them are always there and they asked if that was bad and I said no its nice to see people hard at work. They then winked when I passed the number and I invited them over to babysit so I could take a nap after about a 42 hour typing fest... woke up to find the kids asleep and both girls laying in bed trying to wake me up.... talk about weird but exciting.
I find it rude, especially with the rate I offer.
The rate I have offered for a very long time.
I find it rude based on the quality of my services and positive Reviews over the last 9 years.
I find it rude that anyone would try to negotiate with a Provider any less than her rate because they are cheap, on a budget or can't afford it.
If the Provider doesn't offer a "Special" or discounted rate, don't ask.
I don't think it is "rude"..but it definitely makes you look "cheap"... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Do you really care what you look like? You are conspiring with another to commit a criminal act. Those that find it rude?!?! Probably never negotiate a car, home, apartment or life. And if they have negotiated, unless they are too stupid or proud, they are hypocriti. We can all agree to disagree on this. Turn it around, today I negotiated a scholarship up from 56k to 80k for a friend.