Mass Shooting in El Paso,TX ..20 Dead,26 Injured

You can't take the s out of stupid and you can't take the s out of sc Originally Posted by tbone2u
Lol @ DJ saying someone when he is that someone that reported it and for what? My post was dead on subject. People got shot in El Paso..and why did they get shot? Because Donald Trump the President of the United States encouraged them to be shot. Too bad that video proof hurts your sensibilities. And while you're erroneously reporting things report the above comment tb made towards SC.

You good now?

This thread is an embarrassment to Houston and Eccie.

We should have grace today.
You are exactly right VitaMan

There are some here that have to make their political statements as much as possible.......even after being warned
I completely agree with you. They don't have a lick of shame.
It's disgusting
Those people are dead and gone now. Trying to now act all caring and sensitive and using words like disgusting is for your benefit only. They cant see this and it's a 100% chance their relatives are not on this site and instead are grieving. I have no doubts those people would agree with my support of them and their plight. I support immigrants now so me doing an expose on the root cause analysis of the shooting is doing them justice in a sense. I would also suggest that if anyone really wants to make a difference then stop demonizing immigrants and STOP supporting a President that calls them rapists and murderers and criminals that's what's disgusting...If you want to show your care and concern then that's how you show it. Coming to this thread and grandstanding makes no difference to the poor souls that were lost. Those people were shot and killed for political reasons and too bad it makes you uncomfortable to discuss it in a real way. You're not the one who was mowed down by an AK. Accept the fact that a man you support is directly responsible for encouraging this behavior that's what's disgusting ...and simply stop supporting him. That's how you show your sorrow for what happened.
Remember the victims.

A hard lesson I have recently learned, be sure to tell those around you what you need to say because you never know when they will be gone. This man suddenly turned survivors into orphans and widows, and he took people from their lives they will never see again.

May he burn in hell.

Here are some of the victims stories...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/04/u...g-victims.html Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
What really hit me hard was the scene of people laying dead in front of their grocery cart full of groceries. I can't shake that image off.

"I do not believe in taking away the right for sporting, for hunting or for self defense. But I do believe an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home."
-Republican POTUS Ronald Reagan
What really hit me hard was the scene of people laying dead in front of their grocery cart full of groceries. I can't shake that image off.

"I do not believe in taking away the right for sporting, for hunting or for self defense. But I do believe an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home."
-Republican POTUS Ronald Reagan Originally Posted by USAsoldier

Lives disrupted :'(
So Philando Castillo, Tamir Rice, and countless other unarmed and complying non resisting citizens are dead for what? Go take that false mess and peddle it to some uninformed and uneducated Trump supporter. I'm not the one for it.

They always look to treat white armed and violent perps with dignity and respect irregardless of how many people they slaughter Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Philando Castile had a handgun with him. He was told not to reach for it then put his hand into his pants waistband. Tamir Rice was walking around in open sight waving and pointing a bb pistol that looks exactly like a real gun.

ya know what, son? if you are going to play the race card, learn what's really in the deck before you deal them cards.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hooting-police

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100...is-killed.html
This started out as information about (2) tragic situations in our country and then it turned into basically a political argument, which belongs in the "Political Forum".
...You are arguing a situation that has (2) sides and "no" definite answers, other than innocent people lost their lives and anyone who picks up a gun and shoots at anyone who doesn't have one is a "coward".....and a "piece of shit" and that's the only think that's definite. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
^^THIS and MORE because while (2) sides of political ideology may be using this to argue, there are no known number of variables at the root of this tragedy. This criminal was 21-plus years in the making and we will never know “why”, an act this insane, how could we even understand.
All any chest pounding will accomplish is more of the same either today or tomorrow. The age of information (TMI IMO) is a dangerous one. We should all use it with as much care as we do any dangerous thing.
^ Stop trynna sugar coat shit. He said why he did it in his manifesto. This isn't some intellectual exercise here it's pretty dam simple:

1.) He believes in white supremacy
2.) He hates minorities
3.) He Loves Trump

What more do you need? Yall twist yourselves into impretzels because you're constantly running from the obvious. You're all in denial.
You're not the one who was mowed down by an AK. Accept the fact that a man you support is directly responsible for encouraging this behavior that's what's disgusting ...and simply stop supporting him. That's how you show your sorrow for what happened. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That being said....and going by your post history.....you’re pro-gun(always strapped) and pro-Christian.....why didn’t your all powerful, precious jesus stop those 7.62mm rounds from mowing down those poor innocent people?Who’s in denial?
That being said....and going by your post history.....you’re pro-gun(always strapped) and pro-Christian.....why didn’t your all powerful, precious jesus stop those 7.62mm rounds from mowing down those poor innocent people? Who’s in denial? Originally Posted by Russ38
Really? You mean to tell me all this time you took me as a believer in a religion that was literally beaten into my ancestors? Lol you shock me every day Russ. But yeah I'm sure the killers religion and evangelical faith played a key role in this massacre.
You post it....own it....
Didnt know you were that easy
I’m not.....
I’m not..... Originally Posted by Russ38
It's ok Russ..I am pretty knowledgeable across a broad spectrum of topics so I understand your conundrum. It's all good baby...

Gotta be to be a good debater. ;-)