Reverse advertising

Another side to this is guys are only going to be 'available' once. Once they see one provider who agrees to his 'fee', he's done.

What if 2 or 3 ladies see his ad and decide that they can work with his limit? He bites on the first one, and 10 min later here comes another.

Before any of you say, "Well, if he has the stamina he can see both." Maybe so, but now he's a liar. He just told Provider A that he has only 'X' amount in available funds. What if he sees two (or more) ladies on the same day and later on they all find out about it? The hobbyist becomes a lying conman.

I don't think that would sit well with the girls.

Sit on a few bucks and pay her normal damn rate, or pay for someone's rate that's more your speed.

It's not that hard.
"He just told Provider A that he has only 'X' amount in available funds. What if he sees two (or more) ladies on the same day and later on they all find out about it? The hobbyist becomes a lying conman."

Of course situations can be dreamed up that are undesired, especially if you start the scenario by saying the poster of the ad lied, but that's true of how things are now. What if a provider posts photos that are not of her?
I don't hear anyone saying "forget it, let's just go home to our wives".

If a price is mentioned in a reverse ad, I was thinking more along the lines of "I am willing to pay XXX for XXX and would like to hear from any willing providers". It could be noted in the ad if it is a one time offer or a standing offer.

It's up to the provider to decide if she's happy with the arrangement described, and answer the ad. If she finds that the offer was accepted by other providers as well, where's the harm? If she finds that he tipped another provider but not her? That's life.

Nobody, male or female, has to participate if they don't want to. I'm not sure if I would or not, but that's no reason to say it can't work or it shouldn't be tried. Like I said before, the downside as I see it, would be less advertised specials being posted. Hmmm...

On second thought, it would never work.
when the rate requested is listed...It doesnt have to be the amount available but the amount he is willing to pay. If 3 ladies contact and he has that amount listed X3 then more power to him. I personally only like to visit one at a time frame usually usually one a month. When I see more than one a month I get bored with the visits.
I think a detailed profile similar to the showcase would be cool. Then if you add a way for the ladies vouch for people they have seen only visible to the ladies we would have everything right here.

~1TGA
Then if you add a way for the ladies vouch for people they have seen only visible to the ladies we would have everything right here. Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway
Now that is a good idea!
I've done this. Just start an unfulfilled fantasy thread in co-ed and providers interested will PM you. I have no idea what the boy seeks girl rules are here.
OK, so what happened to this idea? Mods, was it ever considered?