Question about Greek

My very first girlfriend, waaaayy back in the old days, loved it. Absolutely loved it. Then 30 years later have had the fortune to be in the company of a wonderful woman who practically demands it. I'm not sure that it makes that much difference to me, but it obviously is a different experience for her.
I just don't know how providers offer it. what if the guy shows up is HUGE and theres no way thats happening? Does he leave with donation in hand or stay and play ?
Depends if you bend over.
I really enjoy getting fucked in the ass, or Greek lol.
It is a much more intense orgasm and if I'm really hot and horny I like to
push back into the strokes and it feels so good. It feels even better when I play
with my clit with a vibe...WOW...what an O. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Kandy,
We need to discuss this further over a glass of wine, soon........................
I just don't know how providers offer it. what if the guy shows up is HUGE and theres no way thats happening? Does he leave with donation in hand or stay and play ? Originally Posted by LittleMiss
It is definitely something that depends on the provider, very few actually guarantee it will happen,
I just don't know how providers offer it. what if the guy shows up is HUGE and theres no way thats happening? Does he leave with donation in hand or stay and play ? Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Its about communication...

you let them know YMMV. Then they walk in KNOWING there may be a chance that its not going to happen. Most of the guys, that i have seen, are okay with that....respect it. And we just do other things. Also.. its in my 411 showcase.. YMMV.

Plus they are aware that if this is something they wish to experience.. they must inform me prior... there is prep work (wink wink). And if i dont know ahead of time.. then its not happening either...

If they come in and demand to get it and then make threats that it was promised.. well then u have PM documentation to prove otherwise.

Communication is Key along with respect, research, and understanding YMMV.
I think I should let Safire do it with her strap-on!!!

Thoughts???
Originally Posted by berkleigh

Well, it's hard to argue with thinking like that. If I could just be in the room...?
When I first got into the hobby about a year ago, I had a session with a popular provider who graciously offered it and she was surprised when I said it was my first time. It was fun to try it for once, but it hasn't been something that I have sought out since then. It's not a "must have" for this hobbyist.