New Ad/Discussion board ...

For everyone who is asking about joining, please be advised that one of the primary admins for that forum is TrulySummer. If you aren't sure if you have seen an established provider who is currently a registered member, then I would suggest you contact her, but please be respectful of her time, she can only answer so many PMs in a given day. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Has she invited folks to contact her with such a request? I doubt she’s going to send every guy who asks a list of all the ladies who have joined.
How do I get an invite?
How do I get an invite? Originally Posted by Epinephrin3
Read the thread
It's by invitation and the admin has to approve it.
Way back to the days of Naughtyville! Miss you, girl. Be well! And thank you! Originally Posted by steverino50

Heck-- PRE Naughtyville. If memory serves, our first encounter was in a nice hotel over in the High 5.
I cant find this website, so it is almost as useful as OH2.....
I cant find this website, so it is almost as useful as OH2..... Originally Posted by Havana Daydreamer
If you have read the thread, you will see posted many times, it private and by invilte only
Is PP mainly for TX right now or.....?
No one is missing out on anything. It is very slow there and is akin to a heavily moderated OH2 coed at 1/10th the pace. Yes it seems to be most active for DFW but hopes are things will grow.

However for now it has a few 'showcases' which is nice but with no barrier for entry for new talent. An angry coyote nips and snarls there, which which is the Lion's share of activity.

That said it has the potential to be a great new platform. However it's model is more of a 'secure coed' right now, so if you're looking for fresh ads or private male conversations you are not missing anything.
Summer only has forums set up for Texas at the moment, but has stated a willingness to add markets later.
Hey ladies!! How can we get an invite? Can providers invite other providers?
Hey ladies!! How can we get an invite? Can providers invite other providers? Originally Posted by sexxxymalia
Have you read the thread? It's explained several times.
Is there a way I can get an invite?
Heck-- PRE Naughtyville. If memory serves, our first encounter was in a nice hotel over in the High 5. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Oh my, yes. Excuse me. At my age, well, you know. I am flattered that you remember LOL!
  • Emmie
  • 08-04-2022, 09:16 PM
If someone would be so kind as to invite me I would appreciate it.

Xoxo,
Emmie