BBFS offered

And he didn't mention any names.
Mr OP, if you read the reivews on AMP, you would have figure out that it happens more often that you think.
It's not just her decision, but also yours.
Seriously?? I hope most guys here are tested... At least get a regular physical, do you have anything... Hopefully not, and most of the ladies i presume do not as well. Its not like they disregard their health simply because they provide. Most providers are real people in the real world who have real responsibilities (i have heard myths though).

Simply put, look at std numbers and chances are if you do go bbfs you are more than likely safe. Think about the std studies the us conducted in central America and how hard the doctors found it to transmit disease. Originally Posted by projectbliss
You still have to specify that specific testing at your regular physical. And, if positive, how many people would it seriously stop if it shows no symptoms. This industry is known more for selfish than selfless partcipants.

Or, if you have bills to pay (or greedy), how many would rationalize that the risk was minimal, compared to all the risks in the everyday work day. It is not hard to find providers that have gambling debt.
If you are trying to convert a regular/bf to be your sugar daddy/husband than the BFS option is probable.
Perhaps, we should take a bfs poll on amp vs indie vs bp? lol

I had experienced it only when indie's were 'retiring'. I think it was their way to reward reliable regulars. Or, they were retiring because of bfs. LOL (especially, those they gave a lame excuse on retirement)

Any case, it takes two to tangle.
When I was a kid I used to like poking a stick at an ant hill and then watching all the ants go crazy from a safe distance.

Just remember, you may have never participated in BBFS, but your mom definitely has Originally Posted by addict
That is way too funny. Coffee came out my nose