Please bring the Condoms

Crazy how some of the men are actually OFFENDED about having to bring condoms to a place where they will be used... Originally Posted by YourHonor
You are missing the point.

Yet another person on a forum that lacks reading comprehension skills.
The hotel's that I stay at, offer that as an amenity. If the one in my room is broken, I call downstairs to have them replace it. You know why I do it? Because it's part of the room that I pay for. Originally Posted by slubby
You are missing the point.

Yet another person on a forum that lacks reading comprehension skills. Originally Posted by CG2014
I'm not missing anything, just pointing out how some people (yourself included) apparently like to have bad situations happen to them, most of all, ones that could have been prevented.

It's not a hard concept for the educated and smart: Bring your own condoms. Then, it doesn't matter if the provider you see has any / your specific size.

It's unfortunate that went right over your head, but hey, if common sense were common, everyone would have it.

Whatever retort you give will not be read by me as I have illustrated my original point. Good day.
I love that you said you have a hoe bag!!! I've wondered before why guys don't plan to be prepared for anything when hobbying. Failing to plan is like planning to fail. But what do I know??? I'm just a dumb hoe. Originally Posted by Sweet Dreamy Holly
There's a good amount of gents that are likely married and with obligations that can't carry certain things which could result in them being caught. That I understand.
I do not think a lady should ever ask a gent to stop and get anything for her, especially protection for a session. There is NO reason for ladies, providing a service, not to be fully prepared. We make enough money to keep our places stocked with everything needed. I will say that my friends ask me, quite often, if they can bring anything. I always say no. There are the guys that will bring their own condoms and some seem shocked that I actually have a full assortment on hand. My friends tend to be sweet and thoughtful and will bring wine, Starbucks, Ketel One, or sweet tea just because....I think it's rude to ask him to bring anything other than himself and the donation. It might just be an "age" thing though. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
^^^^^^This!!!!! I just love you to the moon and back!

Asking a guy to bring his own condoms is tacky. A lady should have supplies to operate her business. And she should have a variety of supplies, because not all fellas are created equally. Personally, I rather use my own because I know they haven't been tempered with, haven't been sitting in the heat in someone's trunk and aren't expired.
Providers - ALWAYS bring your own!
One of my mentors, early on in my career, told me a story about some sick fuck tampering with condoms so they would break mid thrust.
SAFETY first. 10 bucks at Walmart can save your life.

. Originally Posted by Gabrielle

That is what i was thinking.

Guys, really?
I am floored that hobbiests are bitching about a 5 min stop at a gas station and 10 bucks OR less? Maybe it's time for a new hobby?

. Originally Posted by Gabrielle

Again, One of my mentors, early on in my client hood, told me a story about how a client could slip stuff in a providers drink.

Always get him to test the drink of an open container or best share his with you.

if there is LFK or DFK it should not be a problem.
I rarely ask a guy to bring some but when i do its bc i just realized im out and dont have enough time to go run out & grab some. No harm in asking..at least you are playing it safe and not hoping he shows up with some but thats just me
Sorry couldn't resist
I bypassed the last two pages so if this has already been said excuse me.

Ladies should ALWAYS ALWAYS have their own supplies. For multiple reasons
1. It's part of your job to do so.
2. There are sick fucks that will tamper to make them pop so they can sneak bbfs.
3. You shouldn't want your gent to be late to his appt.
Wal-Mart has a big box of 40+ between that and the extra box for lrg size you should be fine for awhile depending on your volume.
Don't book appts. Back to back give yourself enough time to refresh and run an errand if you need.
I never ask anyone to stop and get me anything. A few of my regulars know my love of wine and will bring me a bottle or will bring a gift but they planned to do that ahead of time. I supply refreshments as well so they don't even need to stop for a drink. Just bring that ass here in a timely fashion I have everything we need lol. All the way down to clean towels, men soap,deodorant mouth wash etc.
My point is plan accordingly and everything runs smoothly.

AND just to add I must agree with CG and call bullshit on the safety (screening method) of getting them to stop for a pack of smokes. Le can agree to do that and have even asked if they need to bring condoms. So that shouldn't be used as part of screening but that's imo girls do all kinds of crazy shit nowadays.
Another thing about that is now the client knows your a smoker. Hey do your thing BUT most guys don't want to kiss on a pack of cigarettes and it smells your hair clothes. I personally wouldn't do it but that's me. And smoking inside of an incall is well ewww but I hate the smell of smoke.

Anyway that's my thought on the issue lol
I have Never had a lady ask me that, I agree with L.A
I do carry some , however I would think the lady would want to use her own for safety reasons.
Also to add a large percentage of men are married and the last thing they need is to get caught with condoms or even a receipt for them. The donations we receive aren't just for services but for discretion and making things simple....like providing what we need!
When I first started in this hobby I met some beautiful elegant women. One taught me about finding out what each client likes and catering to that. If he likes sports keep yourself up to date on the sports page. Espn works wonders while your getting ready. Another likes art iN your free time walk through a gallery. It's actually enjoyable. Educate your self on famous artists. Another loves steaks I can name quite a few great steak houses and where they are located. Travel hot spots are always fun to talk about. Actors movies etc. You get my drift. You should be able to be a lady he can enjoy verbally and still fuck your brains out! Lol If you can't provide the number 1 necessity what does that say about your all over service? IJS
Also to add a large percentage of men are married and the last thing they need is to get caught with condoms or even a receipt for them. The donations we receive aren't just for services but for discretion and making things simple....like providing what we need!
When I first started in this hobby I met some beautiful elegant women. One taught me about finding out what each client likes and catering to that. If he likes sports keep yourself up to date on the sports page. Espn works wonders while your getting ready. Another likes art iN your free time walk through a gallery. It's actually enjoyable. Educate your self on famous artists. Another loves steaks I can name quite a few great steak houses and where they are located. Travel hot spots are always fun to talk about. Actors movies etc. You get my drift. You should be able to be a lady he can enjoy verbally and still fuck your brains out! Lol If you can't provide the number 1 necessity what does that say about your all over service? IJS Originally Posted by sexykim2008

That is some courtesan level shit there ijs....Bowing in your direction O Master Kim....or as Darth Vader said," What is thy bidding my Master"(please watch The Fall on netflix so we can gab)

I started the hobby seeing only indy asians for a long time....They never ever ever ever EVER asked for anything and had everything as the pro's on this thread have stated.

Of course if I know someone Ill offer to bring them something but I say fuck no to picking up condoms and cancel the appointment.

Thats on her not me
I think that of you have a particular size or brand.. U should bring them. ESPECIALLY since your the one wearing it. Lol. Of course ladies should have them but nothing wrong with supplying your own. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Does that include Lambskin?
I do not think a lady should ever ask a gent to stop and get anything for her, especially protection for a session. There is NO reason for ladies, providing a service, not to be fully prepared. We make enough money to keep our places stocked with everything needed. I will say that my friends ask me, quite often, if they can bring anything. I always say no. There are the guys that will bring their own condoms and some seem shocked that I actually have a full assortment on hand. My friends tend to be sweet and thoughtful and will bring wine, Starbucks, Ketel One, or sweet tea just because....I think it's rude to ask him to bring anything other than himself and the donation. It might just be an "age" thing though. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
^^^^^^This!!!!! I just love you to the moon and back!

Asking a guy to bring his own condoms is tacky. A lady should have supplies to operate her business. And she should have a variety of supplies, because not all fellas are created equally. Personally, I rather use my own because I know they haven't been tempered with, haven't been sitting in the heat in someone's trunk and aren't expired. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I bypassed the last two pages so if this has already been said excuse me.

Ladies should ALWAYS ALWAYS have their own supplies. For multiple reasons
1. It's part of your job to do so.
2. There are sick fucks that will tamper to make them pop so they can sneak bbfs.
3. You shouldn't want your gent to be late to his appt.
Wal-Mart has a big box of 40+ between that and the extra box for lrg size you should be fine for awhile depending on your volume.
Don't book appts. Back to back give yourself enough time to refresh and run an errand if you need.
I never ask anyone to stop and get me anything. A few of my regulars know my love of wine and will bring me a bottle or will bring a gift but they planned to do that ahead of time. I supply refreshments as well so they don't even need to stop for a drink. Just bring that ass here in a timely fashion I have everything we need lol. All the way down to clean towels, men soap,deodorant mouth wash etc.
My point is plan accordingly and everything runs smoothly.

AND just to add I must agree with CG and call bullshit on the safety (screening method) of getting them to stop for a pack of smokes. Le can agree to do that and have even asked if they need to bring condoms. So that shouldn't be used as part of screening but that's imo girls do all kinds of crazy shit nowadays.
Another thing about that is now the client knows your a smoker. Hey do your thing BUT most guys don't want to kiss on a pack of cigarettes and it smells your hair clothes. I personally wouldn't do it but that's me. And smoking inside of an incall is well ewww but I hate the smell of smoke.

Anyway that's my thought on the issue lol Originally Posted by sexykim2008
^^^ Wow, well said Ladies, thank you for your PROFESSIONALISM, courtesy and respect for Fucktard Nation!!

Providers - ALWAYS bring your own!
One of my mentors, early on in my career, told me a story about some sick fuck tampering with condoms so they would break mid thrust.
SAFETY first. 10 bucks at Walmart can save your life.

Guys, really?
Are you looking for the "Mechanical Ho Experience" here?
You know the one where you are more worried about 10 bucks than the experience you are about to have?
The MHE (Mechanical Ho Experience) comes with your choice of sheet color with a hole cut in it, like they did way back when, so you can just access the hole and see nothing else. The sheet will be added to your invoice.

Perhaps if some (small %) of you started treating providers like humans you wouldn't be so offended by something so silly.

I am floored that hobbiests are bitching about a 5 min stop at a gas station and 10 bucks OR less? Maybe it's time for a new hobby?

Note - most of my regulars show up with ice cold Fiji water...because they know the sweet 4 dollar gesture will likely make my little heart melt for an hour or so. Then they get one of the fucking best session of their life. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
^^^ Tacky entitled attitude!!

Sorry couldn't resist Originally Posted by Sweet Dreamy Holly
^^^ The image posted is BEYOND tacky!!! Shame on you!! Sorry, I couldn’t resist!!
That is some courtesan level shit there ijs....Bowing in your direction O Master Kim....or as Darth Vader said," What is thy bidding my Master"(please watch The Fall on netflix so we can gab)

I started the hobby seeing only indy asians for a long time....They never ever ever ever EVER asked for anything and had everything as the pro's on this thread have stated.

Of course if I know someone Ill offer to bring them something but I say fuck no to picking up condoms and cancel the appointment.

Thats on her not me Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Lol hank you sir! I'm here to please and being pleased is a bonus that I TRULY enjoy!

I'll definitely watch it! I love binging on netflix!

Thats on her not me Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Second that....And may I add that every provider that is not Asian should invest in thier career as a provider and book an appointment with one to go through the routine and service offered. I'm not implying you need to do anything sexual. Just have them walk you through everything. I've never left a Indy Asian provider unsatisfied. In fact I've always left thinking that was worth every damn penny.

Having some humility always pays off...I read books, do research, take additional training from people that I really don't care for but respect thier work. I would be an awesome hooker. Lol