Deep Throat

I agree with Dallas, I love taking a Cock deep into my throat and I just may need to lick it a few times in between and of course suck your balls and tease the head all in the process........Allowing me to take your sweet Cock anyway I want it, will promises you a slurping good time..................
Good god Ms.A, You make me wish I had a pecker lol
Yep it feels as good as she makes it sound....and that's a fact...and yep I'm glad I got a cock...
Good god Ms.A, You make me wish I had a pecker lol Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston

lol---girls CAN have cocks!

Y'all make me glad I have a pecker lol
I would be their's are larger.
In Amy's World...

Deepthroat occurs only once you are thoroughly drenched, & rock hard.
You surprise him, running your tongue around the head,
flicking it right on the tip...letting moisture drip down his shaft...
Tease him a little, have him anticipating your lips wrapped around his cock.
Take the tip in your mouth, while circling it with your tongue slowly...
Look up at him, & hold his daze.....
Then, all at once....open your mouth, but careful to keep up the tight suction,
& swallow him whole....that first stroke...with his whole cock in your mouth,
rest your lips on his pelvis...and again look up, & enjoy being his God at that precise moment....Oh shit.
I gotta stop here guys, wow

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh hell yea Dallas..I would love to wrap my lips around that..of course I prefer the real thing, there is nothing hotter than a nice hard cock going down my throat..and I get wetter the harder it gets..and just as your about to blow..push my head farther down while you spray the back of my throat with your hot cream..and I being a selfish little cumslut will swallow every drop..not wasting any..and licking you clean, leaving no mess so if you need to go back to work you can just zip up and go about your day..and only you will know why your legs are jello and you have a big shit eating grin on your face..
lol Girls and their......Cocks......Whether its you boys standing up, dropping your drawers or one of us feisty chicks that pack our own.......We do love our Cocks, and we do have to have them......One way or another......So just give in, drop your drawers and give it to me.......YUM YUM!!
I love taking a nice cock back into the depths of my throat massaging the head with my flexing throat muscles before I slowly pull it out of my mouth and kiss all down the shaft to the balls

Originally Posted by DallasRain
hey! I had that cock in my mouth! LMAO!
I love taking a nice cock back into the depths of my throat massaging the head with my flexing throat muscles before I slowly pull it out of my mouth and kiss all down the shaft to the balls Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Naughty ass!
Nope, I didnt get to have her ass, I just got to fuck her mouth.................lol
Athena would have loved to be a fly on the wall! BTW, how did you pass on the ass?
lol I didnt pass on that Hot Ass, It was a very busy 4some, with action going on in ALL areas............Hey 1 man 3 girls, I was trying to help keep everyone filled up and happy....lol