Is there any doubt who has the least amount of integrity or credibility on this board?

Little Eva is COG'S pet name for his 2" dick.
There you go again, yap-yap-yapping about "OCD" like a distraught, little Chihuahua, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep up the OCD posting tranny fucker.

BTW, you forgot to call me a "mick", you ignorant bigot.
...... And you ALWAYS fall for it! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hey, YR fell for the ObaminableCare Saver's Policy.. dripping with snake oil.

He's easy pickings!

Just like he fell for the Nau's ENFIELD Drug special, ....

.... because he thought he was eating "in the middle of Clarksville"!!!!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

Nau's is on West Lynn. (Map reading is not a strong point with YR!); not to mention his being unable to select maps with legitimate, government approved information.

YR is a full-fledged, certified ObaminableMullet.
LLIdiot is the newest member of the IDIOT family, though most of us have know. For years what a psychotard he was.

Hey, closet queensis, you wanna keep arguing about MY town! Homofagnit? Bring it. You're wrong, and everybody knows it.

I'm gonna have to go to Naus this week and do a video interview. would that shut you the fuck up?

Doubt it.

You ARE LLIDIOT!
LLIdiot is the newest member of the IDIOT family... ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I assure you, I am not a member of YOUR FAMILY, ....

................... even though you appear to like company in your misery.

While you are recording your "documentary" ask the renter there ... about this document:

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

Do you see "West Lynn"? Do you see the pink? That's Austin's official record as per the National Register of Historic Districts, which is consistent with the City of Austin Rezoning in 1976.

"Here's your sign"Bye, bye, fool.

You go slug.

Keep up the OCD posting tranny fucker.

BTW, you forgot to call me a "mick", you ignorant bigot.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
There wasn't a solitary IBH post in this thread that didn't address at least one of your obsessive insults, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Just thank the fucking academy and then go home...
Single thread bump. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Fuck you! Go away.

Now this is happening... AGAIN!!!