No such thing as white privilege...

Yup Libertarts living in the past 70 years or so , gotto ask why do they keep being up the 50s & 60s
You need a cup of coffee...
You need a cup of coffee... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you need to see a shrink dipshit
you need to see a shrink dipshit Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You need to GFY.
You need to GFY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your TDS is showing
You’ve got TDS.

And most likely, PMS!
You’ve got TDS.

And most likely, PMS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now that's fucking funny ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Saying you succeeded because of white privilege is as insulting to a white person as telling a colored person they succeeded because of affirmative action.

Can't we all just get along?
Saying you succeeded because of white privilege is as insulting to a white person as telling a colored person they succeeded because of affirmative action.

Can't we all just get along? Originally Posted by friendly fred

"While there is no such thing as white privilege, it is my privilege to be white". - TWK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

hey sissy chimp ... WAR wants their gold tooth back.
Saying "you didn't build that" is also essentially saying you wouldn't be shit if you weren't white.

I think a good sociological experiment would be putting bodycams on poor white people and letting everyone see what shitty lives they live in spite of being white, then all the faggotty liberal assholes might shut up with the white privilege bullshit.
The only Privilege I have ever found in 60 years is MONEY, If you have it YOUR PRIVILEGED Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Yup. Whether white, black, asian, democrat or republican. If rich, often you can get around the laws..
There is really no such thing as white privilege.

There is privilege for the young and pretty or handsome. There is privilege for tall people, and well dressed people. There is privilege for someone driving an expensive car and with expensive jewelry. There are privileges for the educated and well spoken.

Polite, energetic, agreeable and hard working people get privileges, too.

There are privileges for those who either believe or pretend to believe in the bullshit of the political left.

There are privileges for those imposing societal friction via diversity.

Most of all, there is privilege for the wealthy. The wealthy can buy their way out of most inconvenience. Originally Posted by friendly fred
that's not quite true. there *was* white privilege. It was segregation from 1880 - 1970. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

The only Privilege I have ever found in 60 years is MONEY, If you have it YOUR PRIVILEGED Originally Posted by rexdutchman

there is one other privilege that was left out, its family privilege or network privilege. If you're related to or know someone important and influential and get a nice cushy job, that's privilege too.
there is one other privilege that was left out, its family privilege or network privilege. If you're related to or know someone important and influential and get a nice cushy job, that's privilege too. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I agree with that - add it to the list of privileges.