One Hour Appointments

First of all, her rate should have indicated to you that you we're not going to get the full hour.

Secondly, her rate and looks should have indicated to you that she would be booked out the wazoo.

What about that si-chi-a-tion??? Originally Posted by rosenbergjoe
si-chi-a-tion normal

I always like it when I find out sooner rather than later what a girl is like, it saves so much time and money. What I hate is when a girl starts off very sweet and attentive, and then after a year I discover she is a bitch and I'm broke.

Advice to all girls - if you are a bitch, please be a bitch at the start, not the end.
si-chi-a-tion normal

I always like it when I find out sooner rather than later what a girl is like, it saves so much time and money. What I hate is when a girl starts off very sweet and attentive, and then after a year I discover she is a bitch and I'm broke.

Advice to all girls - if you are a bitch, please be a bitch at the start, not the end. Originally Posted by essence
Yes, I think more than a few of us have found this out the hard way.

I found it best to call on my ATF's somewhat sparingly as opposed to wanting to see them exclusively. After a while, they get used to seeing you and there is nothing left in the fantasy...so then things start to get real pretty quick.

I really don't care to leave my favorite girls looking like this ~~~>

Learning moderation in this thing of ours, is a learned concept from experience.
......Way back in 2007 ........I had a high paying job then..... Originally Posted by rosenbergjoe
pre-"hope and change"
Glad SOMEONE got that globe spotter
Glad SOMEONE got that globe spotter Originally Posted by rosenbergjoe
It is difficult for me to ignore details....the medication doesn't always help LOL.