Knowing better

Reminder there are two sides to every story.... Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Three sides actually. His, yours and the truth.

Seems this matter really should be handled privately now or supply some butter for the popcorn cuz it'll be a loooong night.
Drama doesn't follow me. Let's wait for the truth before just jumping to conclusions. My former partner has nothing to do with this. I was duped by her. So let's stay on topic.
Drama doesn't follow me. Let's wait for the truth Originally Posted by Jillian Price
That's where you come in.

And there's no need to wait for anything. You were there. You know exactly what went down. Just spit it out (the "truth"), if you got it in you. I have my doubts. And I'm not alone. And, yes, it DOES matter what other people think. This is your marketplace, and your clients (current and future) are reading this. THIS is where you set the record straight. If you can.
  • Rehke
  • 01-09-2014, 04:33 PM
So I'm gonna ask for a timeout while Jillian & I talk. We are doing so now.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Rehke and I are working on this. There was a huge misunderstanding that shouldn't have been made public. But now that it is we would like you to know everything is cool. The scales are even. I am a libra and like my life to be balanced.
Rehke and I are working on this. There was a huge misunderstanding that shouldn't have been made public. But now that it is we would like you to know everything is cool. The scales are even. I am a libra and like my life to be balanced. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Then my work here is done.

But don't pull a Tay....
Not sure what pulling a Tay is....
Not sure what pulling a Tay is.... Originally Posted by Jillian Price
You'll find out if you arrive at a compromise and then renege....
I won't renege. We have. Pretty good deal that works on both Ends. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances there was and issue that caused this post which has been resolved.
I won't renege. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
That's what Tay said.

I'd suggest you just go do it rather than talkin' about it.

Best of luck. But this gets much worse if you don't follow through on your end of the bargain. Just ask Tay....
Hey actions speak louder than words. Don't watch me, watch tv
Fair enough.
  • Rehke
  • 01-09-2014, 06:48 PM
So once in a while someone comes out and surprises you in a good way and sometimes that means enjoying the taste of a little crow.

I've gotta give Jillian credit here for taking the time to talk things out and commit to making things right.

I've got to agree with the idea that there are three sides, mine, hers and the truth. And I think I'm going to have to gut it up here and apologize to her for making her look like a golddigger. I've known a few and I've never known one to get called out and still be willing to offer a commitment to make things right.

But I have known other girls have some some bad starts and stumbles coming out of the gate. And I've seen them go on to have stellar reputations. Thus far, Jillian strikes me as one of those who can do this.

I'm going to give her a chance to show what she can do. That's all she's asked for, and it's reasonable.

Rehke and I are working on this. There was a huge misunderstanding that shouldn't have been made public. But now that it is we would like you to know everything is cool. The scales are even. I am a libra and like my life to be balanced. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
All I am asking for is to prove the story
"You are the company you keep" wrong. Because I am not the company I "kept" I am my own person and I will continue to be my own person. My word is everything to me and i will keep my word. Watch and see what happens. You will be presently surprised that I am not like any other provider you will meet. I am honest and without life coming in the way I will do what i say I will.