He just wouldn’t unload!

I'm in my mid thirties, do not take any medication, nor never had any equipment problems except for once. (Well other than finishing on queue). When I was in my late teens, I busted my bulbourethral artery due to too much activity. I was doing it about 4-8 times a day with multiple girlfriends, pretty much 7 days a week, not counting manual stimulation.

Even before that traumatic event, I had difficulty finishing below 30 minutes of continuous activity. Even manual stimulation becomes a chore, on occasion. Once you factor in the small talk, shower, and/or foreplay, in a one hour session, if I pop just once I consider it a success. Does not mean there is anything wrong with my partner (for the past few decades, I've been honored to have met some truly exquisite creatures). There is no major stress in my life, usually the only thing on my mind is the activity at hand.

Over the years, I have learned to book multi hour sessions (if I want to pop more than once, which I'll admit sometimes I don't) and just go with the flow. Accepting the fact, that the finish line might be well beyond my reach, has allowed me to slow down my rhythm and just enjoy the race.
I'm in my mid thirties, do not take any medication, nor never had any equipment problems except for once. (Well other than finishing on queue). When I was in my late teens, I busted my bulbourethral artery due to too much activity. I was doing it about 4-8 times a day with multiple girlfriends, pretty much 7 days a week, not counting manual stimulation.

Even before that traumatic event, I had difficulty finishing below 30 minutes of continuous activity. Even manual stimulation becomes a chore, on occasion. Once you factor in the small talk, shower, and/or foreplay, in a one hour session, if I pop just once I consider it a success. Does not mean there is anything wrong with my partner (for the past few decades, I've been honored to have met some truly exquisite creatures). There is no major stress in my life, usually the only thing on my mind is the activity at hand.

Over the years, I have learned to book multi hour sessions (if I want to pop more than once, which I'll admit sometimes I don't) and just go with the flow. Accepting the fact, that the finish line might be well beyond my reach, has allowed me to slow down my rhythm and just enjoy the race. Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit
And lived to tell your story! DAMN! You da man!
Damn, that's like getting pussy every 2 hrs! Hell, I would've just been glad to get it twice a day back then!
Damn, that's like getting pussy every 2 hrs! Hell, I would've just been glad to get it twice a day back then! Originally Posted by shorty
I was glad to get it period back then! LOL
I was glad to get period back then! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Damn SL! You must have been married at a young age!
He was that good with women back then. Now he's paying for it. I think he needs to reevaluate that story, lol.
He was that good with women back then. Now he's paying for it. I think he needs to reevaluate that story, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
Lol...my fascination with providers goes all the way back to my pubescent years. For a short time, a very pretty provider lived in my apartment complex. Not knowing in full extent what the words incall or provider entailed, I had a huge crush on her. I don't have to pay for it, I just like to. I think everybody on this board does.

Besides, a high concentration (high school) of emotional teenage girls is like shooting fish in a barrel. But I'll admit, my success rate (or sexexcess rate) was a lot higher then...
He was that good with women back then. Now he's paying for it. I think he needs to reevaluate that story, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
I think he meant Cowper's gland (bulbourethral gland) rather than bulbourethral artery. But Dr. Still Looking wants to hear more about this. This is the first time in 30 years I've heard of this happening. Please refer to the following diagram.
I think he meant Cowper's gland (bulbourethral gland) rather than bulbourethral artery. But Dr. Still Looking wants to hear more about this. This is the first time in 30 years I've heard of this happening. Please refer to the following diagram. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Correction: After looking at Still Looking's diagram I realized that it's called the "frenulum". I still have my turtle neck, therefore, the elastic band of tissue connecting it to jr is what needed repaired. I remembered the word bulbourethral artery because that was what was concluded in the initial asessment. Jr would dispense blood (a lot of it) when in full erection so these docs assumed it was the artery that was causing the bleeding. Luckily it wasn't and just ended up being an outpatient procedure.

Any other inquiries, I will be happy to answer a PM. I apologize for hijacking this thread!
Correction: After looking at Still Looking's diagram I realized that it's called the "frenulum". I still have my turtle neck, therefore, the elastic band of tissue connecting it to jr is what needed repaired. I remembered the word bulbourethral artery because that was what was concluded in the initial asessment. Jr would dispense blood (a lot of it) when in full erection so these docs assumed it was the artery that was causing the bleeding. Luckily it wasn't and just ended up being an outpatient procedure.

Any other inquiries, I will be happy to answer a PM. I apologize for hijacking this thread! Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit
Hey this is all about learning! The diagram does not depict the "frenulum". OK sports fans, what 2L2Q is talking about is that little piece of skin at the tip of the penis that connects the penis fore skin to the penis head. Some men are born with these to tight and when they get an erection it can be very painful. The answer is usually exercise, believe it or not. So 2L2Q exercised the shit out of his and obviously tore it. That will definitely put you on the injured reserve list! A dissolvable stitch can be installed by a doctor. FYI: We also have one under our tongue. This would be an oral frenulum. Dr. Still Looking always on the job and at your service!
Oh My!
the last thing in the world i would worry about is not being able to cum while i fear i would probably cum when she said hello iprobably would not make it past h
I've had this happen once. The guy booked me for 2 hours and he warned me a head of time that he is hard to "get off". It took about an hour and half but at least he knew and planned ahead. He was about 27 and quite fit so I'm not sure what the deal was.
Anyway, you tried your best! That sucks that he didn't compensate you for your efforts. However, he might have lost track of time. Originally Posted by Shayla
I was with this fellow that just couldn’t/wouldn’t cum!

We did it in various different positions, to many to name, plus I BBBJ him for 30 minutes!

We even ran over appointment time by almost one hour!

I asked him if it were me, he said, "no, he has always been hard to get off". He said that the only time he could really get off quickly is by masturbating.
I would have felt bad if I left him early without satisfying him first, because then I wouldn’t have felt satisfied.

I stayed over about 35 minutes extra, however, he didn’t even offer to compensate me for my extra time spent! (My fault really). After being plowed left, right, front, backwards, yesterday and tomorrow he finally got off!

This was a surprise to me since I usually get guy’s off fairly quick on the first round, then we spend the rest of our time reloading so he can unload again!

This gentlemen was 35 years old, little on the heavy side, not much though, didn’t smoke or take medications that could effect his ejections, etc..

Are there any other guy’s out there that have this problem of not being able to cum all the time? I can understand it as something that happens on a rare occasion, but all the damn time???!!! And if so, it must be more of a rare occurrence for men than it is for women!!

Enlighten me folks!! My brain is always starving for new knowledge!
Originally Posted by only1sweetmaddy
When he eventually does....you'll really know it!!! Cum storm ahead
Hey this is all about learning! The diagram does not depict the "frenulum". OK sports fans, what 2L2Q is talking about is that little piece of skin at the tip of the penis that connects the penis fore skin to the penis head. Some men are born with these to tight and when they get an erection it can be very painful. The answer is usually exercise, believe it or not. So 2L2Q exercised the shit out of his and obviously tore it. That will definitely put you on the injured reserve list! A dissolvable stitch can be installed by a doctor. FYI: We also have one under our tongue. This would be an oral frenulum. Dr. Still Looking always on the job and at your service! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Hats off fellow doctor. You are as full of shit as anyone one here. PHD supreme.
Hats off fellow doctor. You are as full of shit as anyone one here. PHD supreme. Originally Posted by burkalini
I think your right Burk! I had a good teacher!