Who else is here?

I wish more people in TN used this board. It's way better and more user friendly than the other one you guys use :P
I wish more people in TN used this board. It's way better and more user friendly than the other one you guys use :P Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Obviously you need to entice some other guys over like you did me.

Cheers,

bcg
Took a little while, but I'm here . . . even clued in a couple of other folks to come over . . .
Hope your situation gets better, BCG
Obviously you need to entice some other guys over like you did me.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Well I don't think I can take all the credit I mean, I haven't even been able to lure u to little rock so far
Well I don't think I can take all the credit I mean, I haven't even been able to lure u to little rock so far Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
The spirit is willing, but the wallet is empty.

No, not just empty, but in fact there's a huge black hole sucking cash that passes the event horizon through a wormhole and into an alternate universe.

However, I have hopes that may change sometime in the foreseeable future. Keep a lamp in the window for your wayward admirer...

Cheers,

bcg
Took a little while, but I'm here . . . even clued in a couple of other folks to come over . . .
Hope your situation gets better, BCG Originally Posted by sinbadd
Me too!

Thanks for the good wishes. I see some light at the end of the tunnel. I'm just hoping it's not an oncoming train.

Cheers,

bcg (Post #200! My, how time flies when you're having fun!)
Sonoman??? When I first saw your avatar, I was wondering if I did that!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Sorry for the major delay in response Lea, life is hell some days. Naw u didn't do the damage yet but hopefully one of these days I may get the chance to meet ya and let ya straighten it out.
I wish more people in TN used this board. It's way better and more user friendly than the other one you guys use :P Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Hey Lilly, Several of us in west TN have wished more would talk a little more. But they seem to be UTR. But I haven't said much that would require a comment back either. Maybe we can change that soon.

Glad to see others show up. Maybe it'll pick up over here.
Hopefully it will. I'm gonna come visit you guys in a couple of weeks, so let's hope more come out to play
I love Tennesse!! Be back later this year!!!
{My doubles girlfriend Bliss lives there,so thats a great reson to visit...lol}
Be back later this year!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
oh shit
???????????????
nuthin but luvnluvnluv hunibutt
hey i'm here..lol
Hell yeah!