The end is near...Maybe ;)

I've decided to put together an end of the world music mix.
My suggestions.
1) “It’s the End of the World” by REM
2) “The End” by The Doors
3) Highway to Hell - AC/DC
4) The End - The Beatles
5) Is that all there is? - Peggy Lee
6) Until the End of the World” by U2
7) “The Man Comes Around” by Johnny Cash
8) “Doomsday Clock” by Smashing Pumpkins
9) “Waiting for the End of the World” by Elvis Costello
10)“Eve of Destruction” by Barry McGuire
11) 99 red ballons - nena
12) 1999 - Prince (hey, it was another bad prediction)

And if were still here...
1) I'm walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
And if were still here...
1) ...I'm walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves Originally Posted by ugotme10
My pick would be: Why Don't We Do It in the Road - The Beatles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM02WcvlKn0
You know, this guy is going to be pissed once he realizes that he forgot to carry the one.
So how does this work ? Im not dead so......where are the 72 virgins? Shit I don't know help me out here?!?
Our loss...............

and it looks like Tokyo made it at least until Sunday!!
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=248
What is sad about this, some people actually believe this Bullshit! I heading to workout at Anytime Fitness to continue my daily routine.

P.S. I guess the martians will be landing soon!
reading this whole thread just made me crack up!!! Great morning Read! lol Now If I can only find that "RED BUTTON" We can speed up this EOTW process. i think then is when we get virgins. or maybe we turn right back into them!! either way it'll be fun. It'll be like going senile, you get to meet someone new every twenty minutes!
I agree with Daracus.
, I wonder if the hot wings are good in hell? Hey if we do get those virgins I vote we let some of the girls get'm prepped up for us first!
Well?? Are we missing anyone yet? I don't think I know anyone that got called to heaven today, so guess I hang around with the right crowd. I don't have to worry about any of MY friends being gone.

Hey Rod, can you imagine how 'hot' the hot wings would have to be in hell? I have trouble getting past the medium level here among the living.
I don't feel tardy...
  • Mokoa
  • 05-21-2011, 01:25 PM
I've decided to put together an end of the world music mix.
My suggestions. Originally Posted by ugotme10
And what about...

Another One Bites the Dust by Queen?
Well?? Are we missing anyone yet? I don't think I know anyone that got called to heaven today, so guess I hang around with the right crowd. I don't have to worry about any of MY friends being gone.

Hey Rod, can you imagine how 'hot' the hot wings would have to be in hell? I have trouble getting past the medium level here among the living. Originally Posted by Whitedog
Hot Wings & Hot Pussies? Hell YEAH l'm there dude!
and ironically I'm watching "2012" on encore right now...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080/
Okay...head count, anyone missing? I guess ECCIE could also stand for Earth Changing Cataclysmicaly Impossible Event. Can we even find 72 virgins on this site? If any of you ladies state your a virgin I will take your word on it.
I just realized that Katrina and the waves were like the end of the world for some along the gulf.