How do you get a mans attention in here?

Hope you brought enough popcorn for all the bbws
For someone asking for everyone to act adult you seem to be the only one in the thread getting overly heated and personal. Obviously a nerve has been touched and maybe you do have some oppressed spinner emotions down deep.

As far as the last sentence about spinner people seeing bbw's, I blame that on bad reviews in some cases. Not all hobbyist are truthful in their reviews. If you believe every review in full then all hobbyist have 10inch cocks, make providers cum at least 3 times a session, have providers refuse their money and oh yah she's thick but by no means bbw. Originally Posted by homer13
Heated? Yes! Why? Because im watching a nice girl get torn to shred's by a bunch of bbw haters who are saying nasty things towards her and other. Im sorry but im not one to sit back and let others attach someone. Im a nice person and just dont see whats right about that. Im also one of the few that doesnt seem to scared to talk about the situation and defend someone against all the bashing.

Personal? No.. the thread isnt about me or my business. My business is just fine.

"Obviously a nerve has been touched and maybe you do have some oppressed spinner emotions down deep."

Please... are you kidding me!!! Oppressed spinner emotions.. haha ya ok. Im sorry but to me a real woman has curves and meat on there bones if I wanted to be 95 pounds I would be. I do not want to be that way. That to me is not healthy and not who im supposed to be. Im perfectly happy with being a bbw... i have always been that way in the hobby and its well known im that way. We dont need to get into a conversation about oppressed emotions!

Last reply to your last comment. As for review part... not sure where your pulling those words out of my mouth about reviews being 100 percent truthful I never once said anything about that. If your comment was an attack to my reviews ok. Im sorry my friend but 40+ reviews all positive, all mentioning that im a bbw, all written by different guys who like different types of girl. Im sorry but there truthful... 40 guys all lying in there reviews.. ya im sure thats what it is.
I was to be 95 pounds I would have been born that way Originally Posted by Britttany_love
You were born a BBW instead?

There's no need for name calling either way.. No need to say 95lbs girls aren't "real women".
How do you get a mans attention in here or even clientele. ? Originally Posted by Naughty just for you !
Well you got their attention---Hopefully you get some clientele now.

Bests to you Naughty- keep your chin up.

We are all beautiful children of G-D.

-Boog
Well, NJFS already has the answers laid out for her. The discussion doesn't have to degenerate into a purported discrimination of BBWs.

While I don't agree with some of the points made by HunterGrace, JamieYoung and BrittanyLove, it's quite apparent they've spoken up with the intention of standing up for what can be construed as an attack against NJFY. Your intentions are respectable.

No point turning this thread into an issue that's been belabored. Might the OP want to chip in on the feedback you've gotten so far?
Well you got their attention---Hopefully you get some clientele now.

Bests to you Naughty- keep your chin up.

We are all beautiful children of G-D.

-Boog Originally Posted by LBoog
Well... SOME claim to be children of G-D, but certainly NOT ALL. Some are just misinformed.... and not all are beautiful.
Ok Ok, we get it, BBWS are not your thing, but just because YOU wouldn't pay 200/hr doesn't mean someone else won't. What you fail to realize is that beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. I have clients who literally worship my body the way it is. I AM the type of girl they would date in the civvie world. I DO charge 200/hr. I think it's wrong to correlate body size with rates. Just because she isn't your cup of tea, does not mean that she should lower her rates. I guarantee you she IS someone else's cup of tea, and that's what I LOVE about this hobby.

The ONLY reason a girl should lower her rates (and this goes for spinners, bbws and everything in between) IMO is if she is not getting calls, her menu has changed, or she needs money fast for a bill etc. BBWs shouldn't automatically have to have lower rates just because we are bigger. If you have good TCB/BCD, you're clean, a have great skills, the men will come.

I get plenty of calls/emails a day, so I'm thankful I don't have a "spinner body" because I can hardly keep up with the requests I get as it is.

Also noteworthy, I've talked to ladies who are spinners and they've complained about business being slow as well. I think it has less to do with body type, and more to do with quality of service.

Please know that just because we aren't popular on the board doesn't mean we aren't popular BCD

In fact, I've seen someone in this thread BCD many times, and he has publically denounced BBWs. Interesting huh??

Have a great weekend ya'll!

xoxo Originally Posted by Jamieyoung

Jaime,

This isn't your thread, this isn't about you. We don't need to know how much you love your life and how much business you have. All the BBW that keep jumping in angry and offended need to back off and realize it isn't about them. All this talk you all keep doing about how great things are isn't helping the OP. She asked a question and is getting answers. I didn't say she needed to lower her rates cuz she's a bbw. I said if you've tried other things maybe thats something to look into. You may get 1000 bucks an hour but that doesn't help her and your the only one to chime in that gets that much. The other ladies chiming in are charging 150 and hour and 160 and hour. You all have clients, she does not. You are her competition as is every other provider on here. STOP TAKING EVERYTHING AS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ALL BBW'S IN THE WORLD. WE ARE I TALKING SOLELY TO THE OP WHO POSTED A QUESTION.

P.s. I have banged a bbw or two in my life, I didn't say I was against seeing all larger women. I merely said no one in this thread did it for me. That included the OP, Britney and yourself. You don't have a showcase for me to look at and make a decision. Britney isn't my type and the other provider who posted in this thread also isn't my type.
  • ztonk
  • 01-27-2012, 04:48 PM
OK, folks. The OP has gotten a lot of advice. If you have more to provide, please do so, but there isn't a need to debate the subject amongst yourselves. (If you wish to do so, please start your own thread or PM each other.)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Im sorry but im not one to sit back and let others attach someone. Im a nice person and just dont see whats right about that. Im also one of the few that doesnt seem to scared to talk about the situation and defend someone against all the bashing. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Hmmmmmmmmm where are you when I am being attacked and bashed?

sixx
Heated? Yes! Why? Because im watching a nice girl get torn to shred's by a bunch of bbw haters who are saying nasty things towards her and other. Im sorry but im not one to sit back and let others attach someone. Im a nice person and just dont see whats right about that. Im also one of the few that doesnt seem to scared to talk about the situation and defend someone against all the bashing.

Personal? No.. the thread isnt about me or my business. My business is just fine.

"Obviously a nerve has been touched and maybe you do have some oppressed spinner emotions down deep."

Please... are you kidding me!!! Oppressed spinner emotions.. haha ya ok. Im sorry but to me a real woman has curves and meat on there bones if I wanted to be 95 pounds I would be. I do not want to be that way. That to me is not healthy and not who im supposed to be. Im perfectly happy with being a bbw... i have always been that way in the hobby and its well known im that way. We dont need to get into a conversation about oppressed emotions!

Last reply to your last comment. As for review part... not sure where your pulling those words out of my mouth about reviews being 100 percent truthful I never once said anything about that. If your comment was an attack to my reviews ok. Im sorry my friend but 40+ reviews all positive, all mentioning that im a bbw, all written by different guys who like different types of girl. Im sorry but there truthful... 40 guys all lying in there reviews.. ya im sure thats what it is. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
You read way to much into my last point about reviews. That was a poke at all the hobbyist who in everyone of their reviews has to tell us how large they are or how many o's they give the provider. It had nothing to do with you or your reviews, can't say I've ever read one of yours. I have however made appointments with ladies based on reviews only to get there and find out their a bbw or 40+, neither of which was mentioned in the reviews. It was a knock on honesty of reviews. So I was merely saying a guy could by no decision of his own see an older woman or bbw ect.. which is not his type because of a bad review. This nice girl isn't being bashed, one response was that she needed to exercise or lose weight, he then was attacked and then this turned into a big debate on bbw etc.. You have as much blame in all this as anyone, if you wouldn't have chimed in maybe that would have been the end of it instead of it turning into a heated discussion.

As far as the 95lb thing goes, no one here has said anyone needs to be 95lbs, the bbw's keep throwing that # around not one guy in this thread has, and there is no way that you could ever be 95 lbs, and it wouldn't be healthy with your body style to be that way, but who are you trying to convince that you'd rather weigh whatever you weigh then to be in great shape and hot. You charge 160 per hour, don't try to tell me you wouldn't rather be a $300 girl getting all the attention. Sure your busy, jack your rates up to 250 and see how many calls you get.
Aww sixx you stand on your own.. Wouldn't think you need my help.
Originally Posted by Elephant
Hope you brought enough popcorn for all the bbws Originally Posted by Jamieyoung

Ok.... Some of you folks are too busy getting feelings hurt to realize that the above exchange....

although incredibly simple.... was hilarious!

Great response Jamie!
Bravo Boog!!!!!!!!!!!!!