Kiah's Boob Surgery

How true jokacz - but wtf did Kiah ever say about Lexxxy? Way uncool...... Originally Posted by Perryay

heh..lots of us know..what was said..funny how things come to the surface after time..just cuz you dont know,,doesnt mean it wasn said or done....ijs..

sure my haters will surface now...cant wait for this..like christmas all over again..yeehaaawww!!! post..im armed with my slingshot..gooooo ill
give ya a runnin start,,,
I've had at the very least 10 guys forward me the list she sent out that her manager made for her listing me and many other awesome long time standing providers as bad unacceptable references... This is after she had barked up my tree plenty for refs...
Let's not play dumb or that she is a poor defenseless innocent little lamb.
I've had at the very least 10 guys forward me the list she sent out that her manager made for her listing me and many other awesome long time standing providers as bad unacceptable references... This is after she had barked up my tree plenty for refs...
Let's not play dumb or that she is a poor defenseless innocent little lamb. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Her manager?
Care to share this list? I wonder who made it or how circulated. I did hear she had help setting up appointments and screening..... and I saw her myself and had zero screening issues or warnings.

I wouldn't claim she's defenseless or a lamb in this, I can only attest to my dealings with her. My own impression was she was very nice personally - which in this business should be a given tho....

Still, as she was nothing but nice, even tho I haven't seen her in months and have no plans to repeat (its not my habit to repeat preferring a new experience whenever I get a chance to play) I still feel the need to stand up and almost defend my "YES" recommendation as it seems someone has an axe to grind....

As far as any medical boob issues there were comments made to the "why/need" in various ROS that maybe all can't see.... but she was very upfront with me during our appointment about what the deal was. I don't think she'd consider it a big secret, but that is based on my limited dealings with her and I could be wrong.

I still consider it semi personal in nature and think an open discussion about it to be in poor taste. If a hobbyist were considering seeing her and wanted some info and PM'd me I would share, but that would be a private chat not an open discussion. If another provider who I didn't know were to ask me out of the blue I would likely ignore the request as I'd question motive.

Onto the purpose of this thread - I am sure she's perfectly able to get whatever work done without a collection being made. I would pay stated rate only and tip as I saw fit, but not specifically to a "boobie jar". Hey I have to save up to buy things I want too lol

And just pure speculation on my part - have you ever saved for something, say a vacation, but a personal / family emergency arises? Then you have to prioritize what to do with those funds. Who knows what's going on in her world or why it hasn't been done yet? But its a personal decision and I certainly wouldn't debate it on the open board, even if allowed by the "rules".
Onto the purpose of this thread - I am sure she's perfectly able to get whatever work done without a collection being made. I would pay stated rate only and tip as I saw fit, but not specifically to a "boobie jar". Originally Posted by gaijin1969
I think joe was being facetious - kind of abstract, I know.
I asked a Texas mod I trust
its open game as hobby related
I still find that WTF
do you think she wants it out her tits need realignment
edit add: looking at past posts I do not see anywhere where she said Hay my tits need fixing.
but I could be wrong

I don't remember when another had a face lift that it was a open target on the boards, just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
when i saw her at the beginning she made comment that in a few weeks she was going to get them done. and others have said the same. so apparently she knows theyre not ""right"" she has just failed to do anything about it. either way shes still a great peice of ass.
She's got a bunch of pictures with an Orange theme - giving Syracuse some love, but there is no special love for either BUF or the ROC. (hint, hint- for some new selfie pics) Originally Posted by Tiger
there was some stuff in bills gear.
Try walking backward?

while i see no problem with commenting on a ladies physical attributes / problems for the sake of informing at some point enough is enough. kiah while i have never visited for an appointment based on her reviews , posts, comments is 1] an extremely incredibly beautiful woman 2] a spectacular provider 3] a very mature person both in the way she handles herself and her business 4]someone who actually enjoys her clients

if in fact her hardness of her boobs is such an issue dont see her but i would way all the above factors against this one small [er wrong choice of words] issue and say wow sign me up. frankly she has always been a bucket list of mine and while i will say her new rates are the reason i have not seen her [i just cant swing it but feel she would be worth twice what she charges] i think this going on and on have cost us her participation to some degree on the board and the chance for many of the guys the opportunity to experience her

many of us have has our stomach stapled , face lifted, teeth replaced , hair transplanted , nose done all in hopes of improving our looks / health. if in a case things didn't work out perfectly would we prefer for everyone to make that their single though or focus about us. really in this case theres about 1 million things to celebrate about this woman and while i personally think her breasts are 2 of them if anyone doesn't love them move on. anyways off my soap box sorry for rant but this one i just don't get. heres hoping that kiah becomes active again and i can live vicarously [sp?] through the reviews of you folks lucky enough to experience her

[sorry i posted this in both similar threads remove one if you deem appropriate]
  • Tiger
  • 01-03-2014, 01:42 PM
there was some stuff in bills gear. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000

I'm still hoping for a couple new sexy pics. I guess now she could add something for the Roc.

Reading her reviews, I have no doubt she's a provider that enjoys her time with her clients. I can't offer any opinion to her bust - I have not seen her, and I've not yet seen a provider with MMs (so no opinion can be made, except as to looks) Kiah's defy gravity, and they wouldn't keep me from seeing her if I had time and was in the Buffalo area.
Sorry love doodle I've had 4 inches rock my World better than 13 . If you suck in bed making it bigger doesn't do diddly, just more meat bumping around. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Lol totally true!!!
just more meat bumping around. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
And enough meat is enough...

Omfg i wish i had that ass! Maybe i should get butt implants? Is that what you're saying? My ass is so small and firm you could bounce a quarter off of it.
If i get implants wouldn't they be all hard with skin overly stretched over it like...well since i have such a small butt to begin with?
Time to get my little butt to the gym

Time to get my little butt to the gym

Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
An ass you could bounce a Mack truck off of....
UTR ?