Can you forgive me? I'm being sincere...

• 69er
  • 12-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Who's gonna pile on this train wreck next? Brookie? Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
You owe me a new keyboard. I just sprayed the thing with coke laughing!
If her "pimp" is a female, does that make it okay, ladies who keep piling on her?
If her "pimp" is a female, does that make it okay, ladies who keep piling on her? Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
Interesting point. Modeling studios all have owners who take a cut. Same with AMPs. Are those owners *pimps*?
There is a difference between taking a cut, and taking everything the girl makes.

No, it is not any better if the pimp is female.

I disagree with it because I think ladies should learn how to take care of their own business. They are taking all the risk and doing all the work, so sue me for believing that they should learn be in control of their finances.

I have been pimped and have had several of them when I first started working in this line of business. When you guys go through some real pimp shit, then you get to have an opinion about it. You are totally clueless unless you have been there. I know for a fact that some of you posting on this thread are all buddy-buddy with pimps (including the one being discussed here) because it benefits you. The girls don't NCNS as much because they will get their ass handed to them. They are usually younger, too. I guess for you, that is awesome. But for the girl, not so much. Some of you are actually friendly with the pimp.. but you see what he wants you to see. Walk a mile in pimped-out stilettos and get back to me about how fucking awesome pimps are.
There is a difference between taking a cut, and taking everything the girl makes.

No, it is not any better if the pimp is female.

I disagree with it because I think ladies should learn how to take care of their own business. They are taking all the risk and doing all the work, so sue me for believing that they should learn be in control of their finances.

I have been pimped and have had several of them when I first started working in this line of business. When you guys go through some real pimp shit, then you get to have an opinion about it. You are totally clueless unless you have been there. I know for a fact that some of you posting on this thread are all buddy-buddy with pimps (including the one being discussed here) because it benefits you. The girls don't NCNS as much because they will get their ass handed to them. They are usually a younger, too. I guess for you, that is awesome. But for the girl, not so much. Some of you are actually friendly with the pimp.. but you see what he wants you to see. Walk a mile in pimped-out stilettos and get back to me about how fucking awesome pimps are. Originally Posted by Dannie

Whether or not a hobbyist sees these as valid points really comes down to whether they see these girls as people or just fuck toys. Hell, to some of the guys who post here, it's not enough to just completely objectify the girls, they have to hate them, too. Mommy issues, I guess.
can we get a round of applause for Dannie??
If her "pimp" is a female, does that make it okay, ladies who keep piling on her? Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth

J.G.

I believe we are RL "friends" so I find it odd that you take this position. There have been things in this lifestyle that you and I don't agree on - hell, I'm not even your "type" - so I think that makes us see things pretty objectively in hobby land...so I really am kind of surprised on your take on this.

I don't know if you are lumping me into the "ladies who are piling on her" - because I believe all the ladies on here are doubtful of her leaving him at this age - but are encouraging her to get the fuck away from him.

I have pointed out his shitty air freshner tat and made some comments regarding that - but how that relates to "piling on her" - baffles me.

I believe many men don't want to know if a girl is managed - but then again, if I were a seeing a girl, I think I'd like to avoid it. Who's to say anyone who's not got their shit together isn't going to have someone follow me home and threaten me or my family...I just feel this is a little more likely with a guy who already manipulates girls and takes their money on the regular.

I myself have never been pimped out or dealt with anything in that world, so I can only speak to a certain level.

I will freely allow Dannie to say whatever the fuck she wants on the topic because she has a credible voice around here - and I'll take her word at face value.

And I'll say it to Roxxxy again - I hope she finds a way to either branch out into independence land - cuz when you get to keep every dollar from every appointment - baby, that shit is NICE! Especially with a body like that.

Hell, even I'd be tempted to book her appointments, but I'm not gonna put MY NAME on the line with a girl that young. And before you point a finger at me JG - that wouldn't be pimping, that would be booking her appointments, similar to an agency - she would be free to take them or decline them as she wished, to make a pre-arranged business contract that for my services of doing the leg work of screening and booking...I would receive x amount of money. But I've not ever even wanted to do that for ANY other provider!!!! So that is squashed before it even becomes an issue.
OK, I think she knows how everyone feels now. Closing at OP request.