Best BBQ in Vegas

Might have to give it a try quzi
In honor of CC 's return we need to have a visit to Rollin Smoke
2nd visit to Rollin Smoke was not so good. I'm sticking with Lucilles and Mulls as best BBQ in Vegas for now.
I am a foodie, I am always looking for locally owned quality food wherever I go.

I'm from Kansas and I like meat and BBQ

I have eaten BBQ my entire life., have smoked meats for 30 years, 10 years experience as a BBQ Chef on the BBQ circuit.

I have not found any real BBQ in Vegas. I have not been to all of the local places but I have been to several places off the strip "local" joints.

Road Kill Grill was good, they had top quality meets and the meat was cooked to perfection but the flavor was not there.

http://johnmullsmeats.com/road-kill-grill

Someone from KC needs to open a joint in Vegas.
KC vs TX vs NC BBQ....
And, go!
KC vs TX vs NC BBQ....
And, go! Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
They are all different but they are all good.

I am not a big fan of mesquite so the Texas BBQ is not my at the top of my list but there are some great bbq joints in Texas. Texas defines the BBQ joint.

The BBQ in the south can be excellent. Who doesn't love some Memphis dry rub ribs or a pulled pork sandwich Carolina style.

KC BBQ is also great, there are many great BBQ joints in KC and within a 500 mile radius of KC. Most with as sweet/spicy KC style sauce.

I can not pick a favorite BBQ Joint just like I can not pick a favorite provider. There are many greats to pick just one.

So long as there isn't vinegar involved, I am a-ok with the majority of BBQ.
I am a foodie, I am always looking for locally owned quality food wherever I go.

I'm from Kansas and I like meat and BBQ

I have eaten BBQ my entire life., have smoked meats for 30 years, 10 years experience as a BBQ Chef on the BBQ circuit.

I have not found any real BBQ in Vegas. I have not been to all of the local places but I have been to several places off the strip "local" joints.

Road Kill Grill was good, they had top quality meets and the meat was cooked to perfection but the flavor was not there.

http://johnmullsmeats.com/road-kill-grill

Someone from KC needs to open a joint in Vegas. Originally Posted by SixShot
KC BBQ is awesome, I hit Arthur Bryants every trip in there.
Hey CC, what let you down?

That sausage you tried way back isn't on the menu anymore so I am disappointed there too.
KC BBQ is awesome, I hit Arthur Bryants every trip in there. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Arthur Bryant's rocks. it is different BBQ but the burnt ends are good.

My favorite in KC is Oklahoma Joes.

There are so many is KC it is hard to go wrong.

Just do not go to Jack Stack BBQ. Everyone I know refers to them as Jack Shit BBQ.

Six