Ladies and gents, Has this ever happened to you??

Hmm...I don't wear much makeup....I don't think I need much, although I can take a hint lol.....@Geecue! Colorado is a bit of a casual and very fit town so workout wear is the norm here haha. I can dress up well though
Hmm...I don't wear much makeup....I don't think I need much, although I can take a hint lol.....@Geecue! Colorado is a bit of a casual and very fit town so workout wear is the norm here haha. I can dress up well though Originally Posted by sophia rose
Yes I do know that, seen you before.
Has happen to me before.

Client surprised me by booking the room for me, which made him super early for our appt. I was driving quite a bit of ways in my "travel" clothes. He didn't mind though. He liked the "relaxed" look.

A regular friend booked a 3 hour session with me yesterday. I had so many errands to run that I almost called to cancel. Luckily I finished what I was doing on time and asked him if he could come over at a later time instead (I was already showered but enough time to get all dolled up for him). Well ---- I guess he got the message late because by the time I parked and got out of my car to head to my room, guess who was pulling in?? He was! The problem here? I was in full NON-Zarah mode (I had on absolutely no makeup (don't wear much anyway), sweatpants, a tshirt, tennis shoes and a baseball cap with my hair pulled back). He looked at me and smiled but I was soooo embarrassed . Anyways, I asked him if he could wait a little longer so I could get ready, added an extra hour and then some for him being so sweet and so patient with me. He later joined up upstairs and we had a great session and he couldn't stop talking about my non made up look/dressed down look and even tipped me extra. He sent me an email just a few minutes ago saying it was one of the best dates he's ever had and thanked me for allowing him to see the "real me".

Guys, Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever caught your date in non-provider/rw mode?

Ladies, Has this ever happened to you? Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I think it all depends. I wear no makeup during the day. None. So maybe some lip gloss and mascara when I see a client and I'm good to go. No complaints yet lol