Proposed Egyptian Law....

Ekim, you do use a symbol of death for your avatar. I think you subconsciously outed yourself. Own it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Some men like their women corpulent, but Ekim the Inbred just likes them as corpses – Ekim the Inbred gets a boner for “them Ol’ bag O’ bones”!
Some men like their women corpulent, but Ekim the Inbred just likes them as corpses – Ekim the Inbred gets a boner for “them Ol’ bag O’ bones”! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Heard you got busted hanging around the mortuary again I B try a woman who is still warm.
Heard you got busted hanging around the mortuary again I B try a woman who is still warm. Originally Posted by ekim008
You heard wrong. Why were you hanging around the mortuary, Ekim the Inbred? Ekim the Inbred likes his corpses – Ekim the Inbred gets a boner for “them Ol’ bag O’ bones”!
You heard wrong. Why were you hanging around the mortuary, Ekim the Inbred? Ekim the Inbred likes his corpses – Ekim the Inbred gets a boner for “them Ol’ bag O’ bones”! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Here is a cracker for you hankering the parrot,if you can't do anything but repeat me I'm putting you on Ignore.
Here is a cracker for you hankering the parrot,if you can't do anything but repeat me I'm putting you on Ignore. Originally Posted by ekim008
You didn't answer the question, Ekim the Inbred. Why were you hanging around down by the mortuary, Ekim the Inbred?
Was it because you had your hopes dashed when you found out the Egyptians were not adopting the six-day provision in the OP's post?

Poor, poor, Ekim the Inbred. He does like his corpses – "the deader the better" is his motto. Ekim the Inbred gets a boner for “them Ol’ bag O’ bones”!