Anyone here ever taken a girl out of a studio?

Damn y'all must be tall and handsome as hell to pull these 10s. Nice nice! I can't even get any of them to do anything but starfish, which I'm fine with as I just lost my virginity to one of the studio girls. I'm ugly as hell unfortunately. I know women only wanna seen in public with handsome men. Well played Originally Posted by InNOut
It's not about how you look. It's about being respectful. It is an undebatable fact that these women are selling their bodies for money. But we don't know the real reason behind it. The best thing we can do is treat them with dignity and respect. When I go out with them, I treat them as regular women. They are no different than the the girl next door, in my eyes. If they enjoy going out, then I enjoy taking them out. To the bashers, take it easy on these women. They deserve a break. Let's be respectful please.
It's not about how you look. It's about being respectful. It is an undebatable fact that these women are selling their bodies for money. But we don't know the real reason behind it. The best thing we can do is treat them with dignity and respect. When I go out with them, I treat them as regular women. They are no different than the the girl next door, in my eyes. If they enjoy going out, then I enjoy taking them out. To the bashers, take it easy on these women. They deserve a break. Let's be respectful please. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Simp.
I treat these ladies with respect the moment I walk in the door to the moment I walk out, but as soon as I leave I pretend like I didn't just have my cock deep inside them. No desire for forward contact, no desire to keep up with them nothing. It’s what’s great about this hobby, they get what they want (money) I get what I want which is pussy.
I treat these ladies with respect the moment I walk in the door to the moment I walk out, but as soon as I leave I pretend like I didn't just have my cock deep inside them. No desire for forward contact, no desire to keep up with them nothing. It’s what’s great about this hobby, they get what they want (money) I get what I want which is pussy. Originally Posted by Symposium
No problem with that, each person does their own thing in this hobby.

Only thing is you miss out potentially on the free added time, overnights, etc but again, each person does it their own way.

Much respect either way
Whores don't deserve respect. Let's not delude ourselves and think its genuine. Its all a long term play to get more money out of you. Let's not pretend that they would never charge you ever again. They are just as lonely as you are and need companionship. You're just the one who happened to ask for ask first.

Let's leave LaLaLand for a minute and enter the real world. Asians are known to be submissive anyway. Cope harder my guy. Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
My guy, you’re the Desperate dude hitting up others asking for reliable (honeymoon type) chicks since they can’t pull bitches in real life or in the studio…

Take a seat
Damn y'all must be tall and handsome as hell to pull these 10s. Nice nice! I can't even get any of them to do anything but starfish, which I'm fine with as I just lost my virginity to one of the studio girls. I'm ugly as hell unfortunately. I know women only wanna seen in public with handsome men. Well played Originally Posted by InNOut
Not going to do awhile peptalk here, but give it time man. I’m not 10 outta 10 with wash board abs lmfao. Just an avg looking dude who is confident and you fake it till you make it man.

Fuck the haters and focus on you, once you get the flow of this studio thing, it help the confidence man.
My guy, you’re the Desperate dude hitting up others asking for reliable (honeymoon type) chicks since they can’t pull bitches in real life or in the studio…

Take a seat Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Gathering information is not equal to secretly hoping they can date a hooker. Or even worse, save a hoe from being bored... lmao

Also you are preying on desperate women with fucked up pasts... rofl
Gathering information is not equal to secretly hoping they can date a hooker. Or even worse, save a hoe from being bored... lmao

Also you are preying on desperate women with fucked up pasts... rofl Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
My guy, Lmfao no one here is trying to date or preyin on them 😂
Keep trying L already been taken by “my guy”.

Happy hobbyin
My guy, Lmfao no one here is trying to date or preyin on them 😂
Keep trying L already been taken by “my guy”.

Happy hobbyin Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Keep telling yourself that buddy. Whatever makes you sleep better at night
Keep telling yourself that buddy. Whatever makes you sleep better at night Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
More Ls
wtf, lol. when did this thread derail and suddenly become a slapfest? anyway, thanks to all those who gave advice.
wtf, lol. when did this thread derail and suddenly become a slapfest? anyway, thanks to all those who gave advice. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Lol sorry to do that, didn’t mean to. Just tired of people calling people simps/etc when guys are pointing out correct ways to treat these girls. The ones throwing around labels are the who are often the issues, when we have girls saying why they will avoid Dallas
Perhaps this is obvious to many but I can’t figure out what the sub in Sub-AMPs is supposed to stand for?

Lol sorry to do that, didn’t mean to. Just tired of people calling people simps/etc when guys are pointing out correct ways to treat these girls. The ones throwing around labels are the who are often the issues, when we have girls saying why they will avoid Dallas Originally Posted by Armydude89D
It’s okayy. I enjoyed a lot of your posts and largely agree with you.

The Korean ladies know who their friends are. I have been to their apartments on days off. Taken them to lunch, and been with them on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Studio apartment? I kind of just assume the booker would frown on that unless it’s a paid session. What did you guys do on Thanksgiving and Christmas? Just boink or went out for festivities? Just fishing for ideas..

It's very well known a lot of these girls are broke. Some save very well. But I agree with some.of yall, they like going out, feeling normal. They are also human outside of what they do. I think they enjoy being with someone that doesn't have to pay for it. I've never been asked for extra money,never initiated anything outside of the studio. It's fun but yes,don't get attached. Hardly any wifey material out there. Originally Posted by mrplink
Interesting.. did not realize so many are broke. They just seem to have very little downtime while working to splurge. Maybe they're sending money home to Korea or something.

I've been lucky to do outcalls with several girls over the past few months. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Curious to hear if you have a certain method you've found to be reliable.
Perhaps this is obvious to many but I can’t figure out what the sub in Sub-AMPs is supposed to stand for?

It’s okayy. I enjoyed a lot of your posts and largely agree with you.

Studio apartment? I kind of just assume the booker would frown on that unless it’s a paid session. What did you guys do on Thanksgiving and Christmas? Just boink or went out for festivities? Just fishing for ideas..

Interesting.. did not realize so many are broke. They just seem to have very little downtime while working to splurge. Maybe they're sending money home to Korea or something.

Curious to hear if you have a certain method you've found to be reliable. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Very familiar posting style you have....
Look around, these girls wear lv this, lv that. 10k necklaces and handbags. Asians love spending all their money on lux stuff. When they vaca, they VACA! Ain't going to a motel6 in miami.