Providers's Logic... more like the lack of it!

There's a chick out there who turned down a free name brand designer purse?

Ouch!
Well, yes, but said provider would need to want the purse, meet the OP requirements on size, attitude, activities, price...

The universe gets smaller quick that way... Originally Posted by needingmilking
I believe that we were writing about the same thing.
There's a chick out there who turned down a free name brand designer purse?

Ouch! Originally Posted by NubianPrince
It's not free. She has to work for it.

Surprisingly, when I checked Amazon for different types of purses, there WERE knock offs even on Amazon. Guess it's really not surprising, though. Counterfeit everything is so common these days.
What guy?

There is only one of me.

Read my reviews.

I started at the Strip Clubs before someone told me abouit Eccie and it took me a while to take the plunge to start seeing Providers.

Not sure what you mean. Originally Posted by CG2014
Sure.
It's not free. She has to work for it.

Surprisingly, when I checked Amazon for different types of purses, there WERE knock offs even on Amazon. Guess it's really not surprising, though. Counterfeit everything is so common these days. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Before he tried to barter it for provider pussy ..he claims he gave it to some woman but she turned it down

As far as why would I buy a purse and had nobody to give it to, that's none of your business but if you must know, there is a girl I had to give it to but she didn't want it.
. Originally Posted by CG2014
There's more to be the story ...no doubt about it
I think your mistake was thinking the provider would barter BEFORE checking with her. It would be different if you had made a bartering deal then she crawfished on you but that is not what I get from your post.
You fail to consider that she may not even like the item you purchased..... and most importantly most do this for money, and seldom barter unless it is for a specific item she needs at that time.

Just get your money back, and if there is a next time ASK FIRST what a provider will exchange services for, chalk this one up to experience and move on.
That said, one could conclude "McDonald's, Wal-mart, General Motors CVS 711 Phillips 66 Allstate Geico State Farm Kroger Albertsons Williams Chicken Popeyes Long John Silver's .." which are all multi-million and billion dollar companies, lack logic.

There are countless businesses that do not barter for the exchange of service(s) and or goods.

I wish the best of luck to you in the future. Perhaps with the incentive of a cash offer in addition to an object that matches her rates is incentive for you to have an appointment.
Before he tried to barter it for provider pussy ..he claims he gave it to some woman but she turned it down
....There's more to be the story ...no doubt about it Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Ah. Okay.
dude, its NOT a man purse! it's an European Carryall!!! Originally Posted by needingmilking
This post should have had at least 25 likes - rough crowd.

I think of this purse like the label maker - everyone regifting it and then in the end it's junk.
Go get your refund, pay her cash and STFU.
But then he couldn't complain and act like he's a baller. I call bullshit anyway. No one is this stupid. Of course you can return it for cash with the receipt and just pay for the fucking session. Who makes this shit up. Really.

Btw people. It's called a HANDBAG or BAG. The salesperson would have corrected anyone on this in the store if they called it a purse.
U beat me to the punch!

and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire... Originally Posted by needingmilking
THIS IS ME EXPRESSING MYSELF!!!!!!
Lots of fake designer handbags out there. I wouldn't take the chance if I were in the business.
What designer name is the handbag? And what model? I am an expert in quality designer handbags. If it's Michael Kors, don't answer! Return it and don't ever go buy another one! Fake leather, cheap material, fake everything….NOOOOOOO!!!!! I have seen non-designer handbags with better quality than MK. I don't know about you, I go for high quality than quantity.
But then he couldn't complain and act like he's a baller. I call bullshit anyway. No one is this stupid. Of course you can return it for cash with the receipt and just pay for the fucking session. Who makes this shit up. Really.

Btw people. It's called a HANDBAG or BAG. The salesperson would have corrected anyone on this in the store if they called it a purse. Originally Posted by THN

Just a fucktard and his handbag/purse ... Who has the poor excuse for logic on this thread?