I MADE A VIDEO GUYS!!!

SL. you could always crawl seductively toward the camera, sit up slowly, squeeze and rub your tits then suck your finger slowly and smile. Hell I'm turned on just thinking about seeing that. lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
<< Mouth wide open >>.....WOW

Great Video Trinity! Ty
Damn it girl........ Where's the tip jar. ... to quote a rap song ,"back that ass up"
My video cut off right before you got naked. Could you try to upload it again?
Excellent video, Trinity! I only wish I'd been the one recording it.
Nice, nice. Those pretty little bouncing titties would have been nice, though.
Damn it girl........ Where's the tip jar. ... to quote a rap song ,"back that ass up" Originally Posted by dmaxskin
whoo hoo!! tips are to be placed in my g string. No jar needed

My video cut off right before you got naked. Could you try to upload it again? Originally Posted by MrRight
LOL... Your not supposed to tell our secrets in open forum. SSHH. you can record me later for real

Excellent video, Trinity! I only wish I'd been the one recording it. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Thank you babe
I can barely type. I can't move my legs yet. But I have a huge shut eating grin on my face. Challenging little hot sassy girls to a fucking throw down is highly recommended.....but I did get my ass kicked....happily.
I can barely type. I can't move my legs yet. But I have a huge shit eating grin on my face. Challenging little hot sassy girls to a fucking throw down is highly recommended.....but I did get my ass kicked....happily. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
TK-1
Flyboy182-0

Ah and I happily demolished your erection with a smile and the art of simple seduction and erotic pleasure. Oh lover, would you like a rematch? I promise not to attack unless provoked and challenged. In which case it's game on and let the best man/woman win.
Oh trust me TK...I scored .
Oh trust me TK...I scored . Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Aw now look what you've gone and done. I'm blushing.

Ok,
TK-1
Flyboy182-1

damn seems to me that we're tied. What's a girl to do now?
I dunno.....I kinda liked being "behind".
And I liked being bent over... I mean in front. Lol